“Perfection”
Review of Circa 1875

Circa 1875
Reserve with OpenTable
Circa 1875 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 908 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$27 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broughton
Description: Historic French bistro, and pub in the heart of the historic district in downtown Savannah. Extensive wine list.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

French food at its best. Everything was delicious and well prepared starting with the bread. The dining room is cozy and beautifully appointed. We forgot we were in Savannah! Go there to break from the southern American food, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank travellp4

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a an outstanding restaurant; one of the rare places that has it all perfectly put together- food, service, atmosphere! A gem of Savannah!
I had the Grouper daily special, lightly battered and fried and smothered in Béarnaise sauce that was excellent! My husband had some of the best lamb ever, preceded by the snails. He said every bite was truly some of the most delightful food of his life. Our bottle of French wine was perfect and so reasonably priced for the quality. Our server and the Staff leaders have special insights into the world of hospitality. The ambiance is captured in the name and fun fun fun! Make a reservation and look forward!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely wonderful service and delicious food. Perfect. The frites with truffle oil are exceptional. Try the profiteroles for dessert!

1  Thank Jon P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By chance this is the second time I have eaten here in the past month. After a delicious meal with a business crowd, I brought my wife here to treat her. We hadn’t been here for nearly ten years and I regret that now. My wife had excellent escargots and I had a very nice foil gras appetizer and we shared the duck breast pastrami. There were two seafood specials each tried one and were both very happy with our choices. Normally, we skip dessert but we have been enjoying our food so much that we split a dessert which was also very nice. Circa 1875 could easily become our favorite in town restaurant!

1  Thank Deacon/Chef
savjeff, Owner at Circa 1875, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal at Circa 1875. We made reservations on a Saturday night. We were seated downstairs at a table for 2. The wine was wonderful the service very pleasant and professional and our meal was delightful. This is a French restaurant that is like a short trip to Paris. We loved it and will definitely come back again.

1  Thank Sadie8959