4 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$242
Expedia.comUS$242
Hotels.comUS$242
1,490 results
All reviews rooftop bar rocks on the roof the river corner room savannah riverfront restaurant downstairs street level beautiful hotel a river view room marriott property container ships first floor valet parking historic district valet staff southern hospitality city market
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time staying in Savannah! Absolutely stunning hotel from lobby, rooms and rooftop overlooking the river. Cedric and the rest of the staff were unbelievably friendly and accommodating with recommendations! Awesome drinks and food as well!!! We will definitely be back to visit this little gem!!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Cedric and our whole team hold guest service in the highest regard and your feedback will shared to aide in continued motivation to deliver top notch guest service. We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is as great as every other review says. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And yes there is a weed smell coming thru the bathroom vent.

I like the warm and cozy decor, especially during the winter time. We’ve stayed at other Autograph properties and enjoy the display of art and funky furnishings.

The property itself needs some attention.

Our bathroom plantation shutters next to the toilet need more frequent dusting.

The hack job gluing down the carpet on two sides (entry side and bathroom side) just looks tacky with it showing the caulk/glue. The caulk job behind sink was poor as well. Is it time to replace the carpet?

The pooling of water at the back of the shower was nothing compared to the brown condensation above my head while I showered.

I appreciate that the restaurant gives guests a priority. Because of the cold we went down the street to find soup instead. It’s crazy that you can’t get soup until 2pm.

We had breakfast and the wait staff is trying really hard. Kind people. It’s tough.

The location is great. I prefer it over the new JW.

The lobby is busy with people heading to the rooftop bar. The street noise was not a problem on a cold Saturday night stay.

Great job staff!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback regarding our staff will be shared with the entire team to aide in continued motivation to deliver top notch guest service. Your observation regarding room functionality and food & beverage experience have been shared with the entire leadership team for immediate attention to ensure you do not have the same challenges on future visits. Upon your next visit to Savannah please reach out to myself directly as I would like to ensure it exceeds expectations.

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Kevin is one of the best Valets I have worked with in Savannah- my car was always ready at 7am sharp for my trips to work. He was always there to greet me back even in the later hours when I arrived from work. I can say that his professionalism goes above and beyond a job- out of the 16 hotels I have stayed in Savannah this has been the
Best service I have ever received.

Trip type: Traveled on business
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Will will ensure to recognize Kevin for his continuous guest service efforts and share your feedback with the entire staff! We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Anniversary trip to Savannah; we reserved a table here for breakfast. Our server, Hillary, was great, attentive to our table and our needs. The menu is pretty comprehensive compared to many places who have reduced their menus due to covid restrictions. We were interested in their seafood omelet and the benedict, but combined! Our server inquired and both Diamond (who’s a manager) and the chef came out and shared they can make a crab cake benedict (which is not in the menu). Above and beyond service and the off menu item did not disappoint!! We will definitely return when we are back in town. Their cappuccino and latte are very good (we had them with almond milk).

1  Thank D5497CRfranciscog
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback regarding staff members Hillary and Diamond will be shared with the entire Hotel to aide in continued motivation to deliver top notch guest service. We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

We had a marijuana smell in our room starting day 2 of our 5 day trip. It was obviously coming from the room next door. It was reported but nothing was done about it. There is no sanitation available in the workout room. I used the treadmill 2 days, yet had no way to wipe down the machine when I started or was finished. I reported it the first day immediately. When I worked out the second day, again, nothing was available. No sanitizer. Nothing. I reported it again and was told that “cleaning of the workout room was ‘in the rotation’”. Is it in the rotation before or after each guest? Or when? She had no answer. This was not acceptable. My daughter and I had breakfast at the lower level restaurant. We were served food without any napkins or cutlery. We waited so long for it to come that I retrieved it myself from their serving station. On New Year’s Eve, the hotel hosted a party on the rooftop and the lower level bar. The fire alarm was activated and everyone was sent to the main floor (the same level in which our room was on). The fire alarm alerted for about 20 minutes then stopped. For at least another 30 minutes our hallway was filled with loud partiers. We called the desk to complain, but no one answered. When we opened the door to ask for quiet we noticed that no one was wearing a mask. This was a small space. The ONLY good that I can report from this hotel was Cedric, a concierge, and Kevin, the valet. They were courteous, kind, prompt, and professional and without the 2 of those employees, I would have rated my experience as lower. I paid 2500 for 4 nights and it clearly was not worth it. In the end, it would have simply been nice for management to acknowledge the debacle of their new year party, but instead there was nothing. We are titanium elite Marriott members and quite familiar with Marriott’s standards. However, this experience was well below.

Trip type: Traveled with family
George Hawkins, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our apologies on the challenges you endured while on property. This is not indicative of our usual top notch guest service and facilities. Your feedback is crucial in ensuring we do not repeat the same detractors on future visits. Our entire Leadership Team will be alerted for immediate attention. Thank you for mentioning areas of the stay which were positive. We will ensure Kevin and Cedric are recognized for their continuous efforts to increase our guest service experience. Upon your next visit please reach out to me directly as I would like to ensure it exceeds expectations.