“Best coffee in Savannah”

Black Rifle Coffee Shop
Ranked #434 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd heard about Black Rifle on radio. I was under the impression it was an online thing only. Come to find they have a coffee shop in Savannah where I was on business. What a delight! This coffee is some of the best I have ever tasted. Strong and kickin'!! Was buzzing all day long. America needs a good coffee shop that cares about America and this is it. To hell with Starbucks and their Social Justice crap. Strongly recommend Black Rifle Coffee. They also make this in K-cups and I bought some.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Off to pick up my daughter at summer camp in the mountains of North Carolina, I saw the billboard on Interstate 95 inviting me to visit Black Rifle Coffee. Inviting as I’d never visited an actual Black Rifle Coffee Shop. A fan of BRCC at home, I didn’t know they had free standing coffee shops.

Turns out that this Black Rifle Coffee Shop is the first on the east coast. Located west of the Interstate on Fort Argyle Road in Savannah, pay attention as you can easily miss this place. Located inside Nine Line Apparel on the north side of the street, you will find Black Rifle Coffee Shop.

The taste of freedom is clearly evident at this veteran owned coffee shop. Open Monday thru Saturday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. they are closed on Sunday. A clear and decisive mission statement supporting veterans and first responders, they offer a purchase discount to both.

Polite and friendly staff – I met Michelle on my visit. She quickly inquired how I learned of Black Rifle Coffee. I mentioned the billboard on Interstate 95. Ordering the “Upside Down” latte, I was quickly served. I also tried a sample of the cold Nitro brew. While browsing, I took notice of the wide variety of apparel available in military and first responder style.

A variety of coffee and espresso based beverages are available at Black Rifle Coffee Shop. Not into coffee? They have tea and lemonade as well. Numerous ground coffee blends are available for those on the go. Before leaving Black Rifle Coffee Shop, I purchased bags of “Murdered Out Coffee Roast,” “AK-47 Espresso Blend,” and “Caffinated as F**k.”

Only suggestion I would offer – update the billboard on Interstate 95 to indicate being closed on Sunday. In this fast paced society, travelers on the highway would welcome that tidbit of information.

Great experience – I will definitely visit again.

William E. Lewis Jr.