“OMG...I’ve found Heaven on Earth ”

Two Cracked Eggs Cafe
Ranked #163 of 908 Restaurants in Savannah
Description: We strive to make your breakfast and lunch experience, one that will not be forgotten, by serving great food with a friendly smile, to brighten your day. With friendly service comes friendly customers, to God be the glory. We know that you can choose anywhere to eat breakfast or lunch in the downtown Savannah Area. And we are extremely blessed that you picked us. How may we help you?
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They have only been open for a year and a half but obviously have lots of restaurant experience. The staff was very nice and the ambience is quaint. We really enjoyed reading all of the signs on the walls. Now for the best part, the food! Yummy biscuits and gravy, excellent eggs, decadent peach topped French toast, and scrumptious hash browns! You may have to wait 25 minutes, but it’s well worth it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a small restaurant in the historic district overlooking the Savanna River. They provide your basic comfort breakfast foods with excellent service. The atmosphere is worth a visit, friendly staff and great views.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Living in Savannah, we of course have our chosen spots for breakfast, but we’ve been trying to try some new places lately. We’re enjoying it!

One of the best things at Two Cracked Eggs is the rustic dining room that overlooks either a great view of the river or a delightful view of the cobblestone ramps and bridges of Factor’s Walk.

Service was a bit iffy at first as none of the folks working the counter were all that inviting. Luckily, we had Christine as our server who more than made up for the ho-hum arrival. Christine was sweet and attentive and helpful. She was great with recommendations & substitutions and enthusiastic about us having an enjoyable time. Thanks, Christine!

There was a nice selection of food and I really appreciate the availability of a Cuban coffee this far north. I had the River Street Ramble which was hearty and delicious. I’m not much of a biscuit guy but theirs were great.

It’s a nice place to sit inside and sip on coffee while staring out the window at some of the best parts of the historic district. We will be back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Small place in city center overlooking the river. Great breakfast- large portions. Forget hotel food - get breakfast at 2 Cracked Eggs.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We went here 3/13/2018 on the basis of good overall reviews (4 out of 5 rating). We checked in to the hostess stand and was told it would be a 15 minute wait - so we waited. 50 minutes later my name was called! Then we sat at our table while people behind us were served before a waitress ever showed up. No fault of hers but she said there was a mix-up on the server and she picked us up. She did a fairly good job during our visit despite all the other problems. So it took a long time to order, then it took forever for the food to arrive. I ordered has browns instead of grits and they brought grits. Same with my wife (ordered hash browns instead of grits) but they didn’t deliver her hash browns and she had to wait AGAIN for the remainder of her breakfast. I was expecting the food to be outstanding since the place got such high marks. I’d say average, at best. So, average food, and bad overall service and pretty pricey food gets a generous 2 stars from me. I will never return.