“Walking Ghost Tour”
Review of Cobblestone Tours

Cobblestone Tours
Ranked #77 of 163 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Cobblestone Tours has been proudly offering walking tours to visitors since 2001. We feature nightly ghost tours and haunted pub crawls.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was a fun way to spend the evening. Like most things in Savannah, it was a tad on the expensive side, but overall we enjoyed it. We docked a star because we only stopped at 4 places. We would have preferred fewer stories at each place and getting to go to more locations. It was difficult to stand for that long at each place without moving. One or two stories at each spot would have been good. Would have been nice to hear about other haunted buildings and walk through more of the city. That was the only critique my husband and I had after our tour. All in all, a ghost tour of some sort is a must-do in Savannah!

1  Thank Jessica F
"ghost tour"
in 30 reviews
"specialty drinks"
in 2 reviews
"great knowledge of the city"
"spooky history"
"lots of fun"
in 4 reviews
"bachelorette party"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I honestly cannot remember our tour guides name, but he was great! He told some animated awesome stories and took our small group to some really cool bars. We had such a great time we hung out after the tour ended and wound up pretty wasted lol. Our tour guide walked us back to our hotel which was so nice of him. I’m would highly recommend a tour with this company because it’s inexpensive and so much fun.
One of the best bars he took is to was the social club, and Abe’s on Lincoln. We loved them all though.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I find myself in Savannah fairly regularly and the Cobblestone Tours Haunted Pub Crawl is the best tour I've ever gone on. They usually offer two tour times that take different paths and tell different stories, in addition to stopping at some of the best bars in the city, this is the tour to take. Some other tours will give you souvenir items or tell you made up stories (a previous tour from another company told us of supposedly haunted building involved in the Civil war that wasn't built until several decades later, the historic plaque on the front of the building confirmed its building date), but Cobblestone actually researches their stories and the history that is involved with them. We've had both Jamie and Keeley give tours and both are very animated, funny guides who know their stuff. They are also more than happy to answer any questions about different houses or locations that you encounter on the way to another location on the tour! Cobblestone may not be the cheapest tour in Savannah, but in my past experience, the cheaper tours are short, poorly researched, and the guides tend to ignore you unless there is an immediate exchange of money.

1  Thank Kristen H
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I took this pub crawl with Norton as the guide and he did a great job on a cold night in Savannah with icy sidewalks. Starting at Moon River was great because we got to visit the creepy basement and unfinished upper floor and hear stories there. Our small group of 7 was thoroughly entertained and had a good time. Recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

David: We had the most fun on our walking ghost tour. Our guide, Nicole, was very knowledgable, articulate, and delivered the true historic account of the stories we were told. We were engaged throughout the entire tour! My daughter and I have taken other ghost tours in Savannah and this was by far our favorite overall experience.
Allison: ...and we didn’t have to smell the poop from the horses!!! We got to stop and look at the buildings and monuments and take the tour at our own pace.