“Rude hostess but great food!”
Review of Papermoon Diner

Papermoon Diner
Ranked #64 of 2,427 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The hostess looked at us like we were a bother to her. But the wait staff was excellent and the food was even more excellent. Such a cool place, can’t wait to come back with my kids.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This Baltimore staple has been a part of the Remington neighborhood since the early '90s. I have been wanted to dine here for a while, and I finally made it here last weekend. I had the shrimp and grits and it was amazing. I look forward to coming back. The service was great and the atmosphere will blow your mind. It will definitely give you a lot to talk about as you dine.

1  Thank Hamptongirl1998
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We loved looking at all of the Pez dispensers! Good food! My daughter loved the pancakes and I had a great salmon salad. Breakfast served any time. Our server was very nice. Small place. We would go again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

heard about this eclectic little diner and wanted to try it. Easy to get to from out downtown Baltimore hotel, off street free parking (located near the police station), and have the best breakfast. Our group ordered the blueberry pancakes, bacon and cheese pancakes and french toast. Also had a milkshake! soooo good! Be sure to take a camera, from the outside to the inside, everywhere you look you find something new to see. Super bright, eclectic and funky. From the Pez dispenser display in the entryway to the toys and memorabilia on the ceiling and walls, this place is truly unique. (hint: they don't really promote it, but they do sell t-shirts and mugs- the mugs are super heavy-well made coffee mugs; we even grabbed a funky t-shirt too). :) super fun place. (they also serve lunch/dinner and have a rather large menu)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Crazy good food, large portions, good prices in a groovy furnished diner! Our table had breakfast food, burgers, and salads and everyone loved their meal. Service was excellent too! Will definitely come again the next time I am in Baltimore!