Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$109
SAVE US$32
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
travelup.comUS$128
All reviews across the street ymca building front desk walters art museum mt vernon inner harbor wedding weekend parking garage room service very nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again corner room bed was very comfortable enjoyed my stay johns hopkins poets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Best place to spend a night, let say two or three even a week or month. Great hospitality and amazing location. The staff is very welcoming and attend to all your request in a timely manner. Very very clean room and comfortable bed

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason Curtis, Owner at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Bonneaucaprece - thank you so much for the review! I greatly appreciate your comments, especially about the staff and cleanliness! Thank you so much! See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, however I wish there were more amenities to take advantage of. When we arrived the bar & restaurant were closing (mid evening Saturday) so we couldn't really enjoy anything the hotel provided except breakfast on Sunday which was on the dry side. The room was really cute but the windows dont open , and we ran out of tp . Cleanliness 4.5 out of 5, from a housekeeper Standard.

1  Thank Arosa25

Arosa25 - thank you for your review. I do appreciate it very much!

I am sorry you were unable to experience the "full" Hotel Indigo Baltimore experience. Unfortunately, due to local COVID restrictions, many of our services have been suspended, including limited restaurant dining hours and limited menus. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Jason

Reviewed 1 March 2021

This was my 2nd time at the hotel, and this time I brought my family with me from NY for a baby shower. My mom, who is hard to please, was very happy not only with the hotel but especially the staff!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Keira - thank you so much for the 5 Radius Review! I am so thrilled that your mother was very happy with the hotel and the staff! We love reviews like this. Hospitality is about people; not always about the building! I appreciate your comments very much and will be certain to share them with the team.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Great place, clean, and everything is newer and the decor is modern versus the usual experience. Breakfast was a home run with the Avocado toast and staff followed Covid guidances. Housekeeping did a great job cleaning/sanitizing and wore mask which we have seen issues before at other places. Definitely will be back, hopefully warmer weather but it was still a toast room...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Nawfshore - thank you so much for your review. I appreciate your comments very much. COVID has presented us with challenging times and I'm thankful for your visit and for the review. Stay save and please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Great staff that was super welcoming and friendly. Rooms were nice and clean and nice bar downstairs. Only stayed for a short night before leaving early in the am but seemed like a great location and great hotel. Would recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JTbart - Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review of Hotel Indigo Baltimore! I'm glad you enjoyed a nice clean room and bar. Hopefully our restaurant hours will be expanded soon as Baltimore City begins to lift the restrictions due to COVID. I appreciate your recommendation! I hope to see you again soon!