See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

This place is actually really good for only $50! The employees were very cheerful and accommodating! Sabrina the housekeeper went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable, even when it required her doing extra work! Jasmine at the front desk was helpful and very accommodating as well! They even helped us upgrade our room so we had a microwave and fridge for the baby. It doesn’t get much better for fifty bucks!

While it IS a “low cost” hotel, the rooms are clean and the service makes up for everything else! I will definitely be staying here on my upcoming trips to Jacksonville!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I am sooooo mystified as to how sooo many people lied on their reviews. gtmerkley 2018 was the only honest person. For the price, I did not expect the Hilton. But I also didn't expect a TRAP HOUSE. Carpet in hall and stairway VERY NASTY dirty ,ripped, patched and stained. Bathrooms VERY moldy and dirty towels. Cockroaches. Was told that coffee was available around the clock but was locked out of office and wouldn't allow me in the a.m. to get a cup before leaving for my meeting. The only redeeming factor was the night desk agent. He was very helpful and tried his best to be accommodating. He tried changing our room due to child's allergy. But each one he showed us got worse than the last. Walls VERY thin. Heard person beating on door for 15 minutes to wake someone else up and then loud conversation afterward. Traffic noise all night. Most electrical plugs and lamps in room did not work. Was no microwave, hairdryer, or fridge in our room. But believe it was available for an upcharge. Gave 1 star only because it was required in order to leave a review.

Room tip: Best tip I have is to "Don't stop here"
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

It’s always a good stay at red roof the front desk is always respectable especially ms faatimah they have a lovely staff always helpful an eager to help their guests in a timely manner always on time!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Sometimes in a motel that has affordable prices, it's a gamble as to what you will get in regards to the rooms and the service. That's why I was very pleasantly surprised with my recent stay at this Red Roof Inn. Manager, his wife and all staff I met where just wonderful. Cheerful, helpful and went the extra mile. One day I went down for coffee ( which is FREE and served ALL day!) and the pot was empty. I didn't say anything and just went back up to my room. The manager's wife had seen me and without me even having to ask, she called up to my room when the coffee was ready! Thoughtfulness like that isn't seen very often. In addition to the great staff, my room was spotless and spacious. Finally, the location is terrific- stores, restaurants, drug stores, etc. all just a short drive away. I will DEFINITELY come back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
walter h, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

thank you so much for your feedback, And it"s been our pleasure to serve you. and hopefully we will have a chance to supply you with even greater service on you next visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I cant believe this dirty smelly carpet stained place is a red roof in. Red roof inn have always been my goto in for a clean reasonable priced place to stay in severl states,when you got to red roof inn you was met with a smile and was always asked if therewas any thing they would ask us in a very private What we could do to mak it a plce would better for you i gave a few jugestions , hay that would be nice let me ask the bossi.it wasnt long he would come back latter with our plansdrawed inand some of the better ideals and just started building
he would take it a part and billed in. and they always did an exalent job of building it once his boss said ok.every thing was never let there hotels get worse Always striveing do the little things to make it in to a great hottel I have seen themchange clonkers into fine wonderful verk inviting rooms,including new TV new beds paint. here at jacksonville florida I see none of that pride. the hall runners rug stink of mold,cant hardly stand it, the electric coverover the bathroom plug in is missing the cover in the bathroom some kind of cheap plastic sink liner stuck in in replacement of the sink..just sad to see an great hotel chain like red roof inn even have ing a hottle like this with there name on it.Wow just veryhard to belive and my faith in the red roof inn has been shaken.Was I blind are there others out there, The clerk a young man was nice but that was it.

Room tip: look inside then go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
walter h, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

i do apologize for the bad stay you had here with us, and thank you for your feed back. we use your feed back to better our hotel, i hope that in the future you will give us another chance to serv you