All reviews front desk indoor outdoor pool executive level internet cafe beautiful lobby great customer service jacksonville airport the shuttle driver hotel bar holiday inn waffle house free shuttle breakfast buffet business trip excellent stay the room was nice the staff was great
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is awesome! Stayed on the JAX strip many times, but never here. Will definitely stay here every chance I get in the future. It has ore amenities than all the others in this area. I was very surprised at how nice this was. It is huge, lots of meeting rooms, a great restaurant and lounge, upkeep has been amazing. It is a high end resort style hotel that is comparably priced. Gina at the front desk was fabulous.

Room tip: Tower 2 has an executive lounge that is fabulous with free drink and snacks
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bruce, thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N for your business trip. We are so happy you were impressed with all our service and facilities and that we were able to provide you an amazing overnight stay. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with my staff, especially with Gina and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lobby is very attractive, there is a swimming pool in the lobby. Room was very clean. There's a nice restaurant on the premises, so you dont have to leave the property. There's also shuttle service from the airport which is a plus.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Claudette, thank you for your generous review of the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are glad you had a great stay and that our service and amenities made you feel at home. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My dad's stay was fabulous. The bartender Linda was also fabulous for my dad and I. Next year, if God's will he will stay here again to visit his grandchildren and I. Linda took exceptional care of us! Thank you!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are glad you and your dad had a pleasant stay with us and that Linda made for a memorable experience. Please be assured that your compliments will be shared with her. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to welcoming you both at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Gina-Baby was very professional and courteous while checking me in. Made the process very smooth and comforting. At the same time the staff stepped in during the process to ensure everything was alright. They made it feel like home and I appreciate that... Becareful though cause you may stay longer than you want too...

Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the glowing review of the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are delighted to know you had an amazing stay and that our staff took good care of you. Your compliments will surely be shared with our team, especially with Gina. We value your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a great hotel to stay at especially arriving from the airport or if you are leaving and have an early flight. Your not far from the Riverside Marketplace for food and shopping. The beach is about a 30 minute drive from here, but totally worth it :)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your generous review of the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are so glad you had a great stay and that you loved our location. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.