US$69
US$197
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$195
Aloft.com
Airport Motor Inn(Jacksonville)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$50
All reviewschef brettfront deskrenovated roomhotel is undergoing renovationsrenovations are completethe river walkwater taxiacross the riverguest roomsthe general managerthe entire staffwonderful hotelmercedesvaletwilliebanquettiffany
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I read a lot of reviews about this place. I loved it. Remodel and all. Room was great. When they are done, I'm thinking 4star hotel minimum. All the goods outweigh any bad reviews. Some people are never happy!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much and we are grateful for your review. We look forward to your return and have amazing week.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We live in Florida but wanted to work our way over to Jacksonville for a short stay.
The Lexington hotel turned out to be a wonderful choice.
This place is going thru one awesome renovation and our room was over the top.
Steps from the beautiful Riverwalk was a plus.
The pricing on these accommodations was great and even looking at more in-season times,a real value.
We had a great breakfast at their restaurant and pricing that was extraordinary,compared to many a hotel that we have stayed.
All the employees were efficient and courteous.
We are looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

We can't thank you enough for y our amazing review and are so pleased that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you so very much and Happy Easter!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I just love this Hotel! I thought I had reserved a room thru Hotels.com, but it never went thru. The manager, Mr. Kenneth took very good care of me, in getting a room booked the day of. Mr. Kenneth was very nice and helpful. The rooms...OMG!! They are very nice..the beds are comfy and the bathroom is very big. I will be staying here my next visit

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much Ann and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that Mr. Kenneth made such a great impression on you.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night. We had a room with two queen sized beds. The space was bright and roomy. We loved the large shower with plenty of hot water and great water pressure. We walked by the river in the morning. There were renovations taking place, but the area was cleaner, less dust, than you would expect. Great value.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you very much and we are so pleased you found our new rooms to be bright and roomy. Yes, the water and water pressure is amazing and our guests love it. We hope to have you back again soon and thanks for staying at The Lexington.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The cleaners never came to my room even when they indicated that they would. I reasserted a microwave and they never told me if I was getting it or not so my husband ended up passing out because he didn't eat and no food places close by that was open

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time out to review the property. We do not have microwaves in the rooms but we do keep a few on hand, available on a first come-first serve basis. If you were here between midnight and 6am, there are very few places open in Jacksonville and I apologize for the inconvenience.