All reviews front desk parking garage bearded pig san marco full size refrigerator across the river home away from home complimentary breakfast great place to stay nice property business trip business center ivy gwen kitchenette hurricane properties
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great value and service. Signs for entrance confusing.Very helpful staff and rooms were quite large. The breakfast was complementary and above the ordinary.Would certainly recommend Homewood suites,especially for families.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My extended family and I traveled to Jacksonville. It included 4 adults and 2 toddlers. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. Everything was perfect. The suite was very spacious and provided lots of room for my family. The breakfast was perfect and provided many options and it changed each day. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. It was perfectly located in the City.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was a 2 night weekend getaway for my wife and I and we enjoyed it. Hotel clean and bed comfortable. Enjoy the complementary breakfast daily and the clean and organized gym. The pool and hot tub seemed inviting but we went to the Jacksonville beach instead. Other families seemed to be having a great time in the pool.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at The Homewood Suites for almost 2 weeks on business. This is one of the nicest, friendliest Homewood Suites I have stayed at . I will definitely return. Every morning Lilly Jr. and Lilly Sr. greet everyone with a smile on their face. They refill and offer to get whatever the guests need.

From the time I checked in with Stephanie at the front desk and she was concerned if I liked my room. There were ear plugs on both sides of the bed and I thought “what are these for.”

Well I found out the hard way. There are trains that go by and blow their horn at all times of the night. When I was getting breakfast, David asked me how was my stay. I told him about the train’s horn. He went to the desk and he looked if he had a room for me move me into. Unfortunately, I had a king suite and all of the king suites are on the exterior of the hotel. David brought me more ear plugs and was extremely kind. David is a manager and treated people like we were staying at his house. Also, Kala was a front desk representative and helped me with some printing and bent over backward.

Semma cleaned my room and it was spotless when she was finished. My German mother would of been very proud. My room was impeccably cleaned.

And how could anyone forget Alex, the king of the happy hour from 5:30-7:30. He is a character and is very service oriented. Also, we brought up having taco Tuesday. The restaurant was around a 1/3 full and we all voted for Taco Tuesday.

The service provided here is top notch and I can tell the staff are treated well because it shows when they work with customers. I will be coming back for work and this is where I am staying.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted to give a "hand clap" to Stephanie who checked me in and Diaz who was very understanding. Thank you for such an enjoyable time in Jacksonville. I loved the breakfast and the evening social. The hotel is even close to bars and other night life.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple