All reviews hardwood floors lake view aveda products tapestry park huge walk in shower small lake great hotel restaurants and shops keurig coffee maker deerwood park room service comfy bed john's town center minute drive the room was nice definitely stay here again parking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Eric has a great personality and is very personable, but what makes him unique is that he made the best old fashion I've ever had with his homemade dirty cherry juice! He'll be the reason that would make a repeat visit.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel staff is awesome. Taylor at front desk is great and Eric behind the bar is amazing and the reason myself and others at my company stay at the hotel indigo. They both always make you feel so welcome and treat you as the most important guest.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2018

I have slept in many different hotels in the world, but one that is absolutely memorable is the Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, Florida! It is so very different and I highly recommend it to others. Very clean and very modern. You will love it here.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed 4 days at this hotel, the location is wonderful you are in front of a lake. Surrounded of some restaurants and even if you are looking for more options you can find them at 5-10 mins from there.

The rooms are really spacious, the bed are good, the shower, amenities.

The breakfast will be good to have more options is really limited as well of the hours of operations. I remembered in other locations room service is 24-7 here you don’t have an option.

My biggest disappointment was the jacuzzi, we stayed for around 20-25, when we entered, you can smell that has bleach we didn’t give a lot of importance and stay there. When we went out my blue shirt was pink, my friends hair became blonde, my skin burns. When we came to the main lobby the lady there stated that the reason of that was that we stayed for too long in the hot water not the bleach, that was unacceptable for me. Everything I could say it was perfect. But this break all the magic.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Surferlatino
HanaHybska, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Suferlatino,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I do apologize for the issue you experienced with our jacuzzi. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously improve the guest experience.We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly.

Hana Hybska

Reviewed 22 October 2018

The positives - we loved the decor, nice room with a large bathroom and huge shower. Nice toiletries. The things that were less than wonderful - we were not told the bar was dark on Sunday. We sat at the bar for almost a half hour - close to the person at the front desk - before I asked her if anyone was working and she told me it was dark. I then asked what restaurants nearby were open and was told most were. That was not our experience as we tried to find something other than a sandwich or Thai close by. We ended up getting in the car and driving to another area for dinner. Then, after a good night's sleep, at 7:15 there was a loud knock at the door saying "room service". We did not order room service and our do not disturb was on the door. When I opened it and told her we did not order, she just said OK. No apology for disturbing us. If not for those kinks I would rate this 5 star. It was a great value for the room and we did enjoy the lake view.

Date of stay: October 2018