2,474 results
All reviews rittenhouse square prime rib great location beautiful lobby beautiful hotel walnut street valet parking large room bed was very comfortable street noise center city corner room housekeeping staff few blocks downtown philly liberty bell independence hall
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I was in Philadelphia during a 24 hour layover. Sadly this Cali gal was too chicken to leave her hotel room due to the cold temperatures ourside, other than for using the hotel's outstanding 24-7 fitness area. But what I am writing about more than that or the great location in the heart of the best shops and restaurants -- is the excellent customer service I received from their employees from room service, specifically that of Fran and Tyrone! I literally lug my own food packed with blue ice for my trips. This helps to insure I can sustain my nutritional objectives while away from home. Well, during this trip I was just not "feeling it" aka not looking forward to the food I had brought. With a phone call to room service, I spoke with these two employees and not only did I receive our 20% airline discount, but they obliged my requests in preparing my entree in the manner & condiments that I cook at home!!! Thank you Fran and Tyrone for listening to my requests and delivering my food with such TLC

Trip type: Traveled on business
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent experience with us at The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square. We're proud to read of the special assistance that the team was able to provide you regarding the preparation of your meals. We've shared your personal shout-outs with the team and hope we can welcome you back for another visit in some warmer weather so you can explore the city.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just wanted to getaway to enjoy a "fancy" night out. Mission accomplished! I recommend hosting any reception in this lobby, it's decor is absolutely modern elegance. My room was very neat and clean. One maintenance issue (magnifying mirror loose from the bathroom wall) was resolved quickly. I enjoyed dinner just off the lobby entrance at the Prime Rib Steak House. My room was #905 with a view of roofs, nothing fancy about that, however, inside, the Warwick is a sleek cool place to stay . Next time I'd like to try room service.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Michelle M,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us in Philly. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful meal at The Prime Rib and we appreciate your recommendations to our future guests on our well appointed accommodations. The team is excited for your next visit and we look forward to meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I got a good deal on this hotel and had seen pictures of the beautiful lobby in advance. The location is great, and the look of the lobby is very stylish as expected. The rooms are ok in general and a comfortable size, but the look is bland and there are no particularly interesting amenities. The issue that really bothered me was that my bathroom had small black spots all over one of the walls that looked to be stains leftover from mold or mildew. The same spots appeared on the hairdryer cover. They weren't wet or able to be wiped away, so I don't think they were live mildew or mold, but it was rather gross. I stayed three nights, and asked the front desk to look into the issue after the first night. They took a note down and promised to have housekeeping look into it. I never saw any change in the stains nor did I receive any follow-up from hotel staff on the issue, so that issue and the lack of response left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rublem
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Hi rublem,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us in Philly. We are surprised to read your comments regarding the condition of the bathroom in your guest room. We have not received this feedback before and have asked our team to look into the areas you mentioned immediately. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future so we may demonstrate the quality accommodations we are known for at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The hotels lobby was the BEST part of the hotel. Everything else was pretty average. Considering the caliber that this hotel seems to want to be viewed, I was a bit disappointed with the rooms. The first room during my stay was a king size suite facing a creepy dark wall. I asked to be placed in another room that allowed more of a view. I then received a room on the 6th floor (Room 630) facing out toward the front of the hotel, which had nothing spectacular to look at. The bathroom was so tight that the bathroom door hit the tub, there was no noticeable ventilation in the bathroom so during a hot shower there was so much steam that it was uncomfortable to stay in the bathroom with the door closed. And upon waking up I noticed my sheets and pillow cases had some spots on it which creeped me out! I wouldn't pay to stay here again but the staff were very nice and the lobby was beautiful.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Nija D
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hi Nija D,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square. We're happy to hear that our team members provided you with friendly, helpful service throughout your stay. We have a variety of room types with different views at our hotel that we provide our guests based on availability. On a future visit, please feel free to reach out to us in advance with any specific requests regarding a view and we will do everything in our power to assist you.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was a beautiful hotel, very clean rooms and they are good size. The only downside was the view we were expecting views of the city instead we were stuck at the back of the hotel facing a wall and some sort of vents it was very disappointing.

Room tip: Ask for a view or you might get a room like we did.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julia H

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us in Philly, Julia H. We've shared your compliments on our cleanliness and our spacious guest rooms with the team. We have a variety of room types with different views at our hotel that we provide our guests based on availability. On a future visit, please feel free to reach out to us in advance with any specific requests regarding a view and we will do everything in our power to assist you.