US$192
  • Free Internet
US$199
US$174
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$122
Alexander Inn(Philadelphia)
  • Breakfast included
US$173
US$130
  • Restaurant
Burbridge Street B&B(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
All reviewsthe concierge levelpark and flyan early flightrental carthe shuttle driverbit datedfree shuttlepretzelsdorseyphlbellman
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very close to airport with 24 hour shuttle. Shuttle driver was very pleasant and I appreciate that type of attitude. I was there for two night for quick business trip. The hotel was clean but very old and run down. I had dinner in the lounge the servers were preoccupied with some management issues. The service was ok. I ordered a salad and flat bread. Both were very big and very tasty. My room was clean but I did noticed some little ants on the bathroom floor. I won’t stay at this hotel again until it is remodeled. I heard that there is a remodel in the hotels future. It is needed.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Carrie H, Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Elena C,

We're glad that we were able to host you for a recent business trip! You are absolutely correct that we begin renovations this summer--like you, we can't wait! Thank you for recognizing the hard work of our housekeeping staff to provide clean, welcoming rooms and our culinary staff's talents in Dorsey's Restaurant.

We look forward to hosting you again, with a fresh new look.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have stayed here four times when flying out of the airport. I was clear that this was an older hotel and was in need of some updating and that was okay as it was a quick stop before a trip. However, we will not stay here again.

It started out with an unprofessional check in, yes we did mobile check-in, but should we have to remind the clerk that we should receive points as the lounge was closed? And we has to remind her that we also needed coupons for breakfast (and were only given breakfast for one not two). We requested a room with two beds as there were three of us and we were given a room with one king bed.

When we went back down to front desk to get the correct room and were given attitude. It was after midnight at that point and all we wanted was to go to bed. We get to our room and collapse only to be called at 1:46AM to confirm who was in the room. Our room switch had never been put into the computer and they didn't know who was in the room. THERE WAS NO APOLOGY for waking us up and the the invoice that was put under our door did not have our name on it and it had room service charges on from another guest.

In the morning, when we went to the front desk, we were given attitude. There was no record of the call. No apology, no nothing, until I pushed and I was offered 5,000 points (never put on the account). I pushed again and I was told I would receive a call from the manager who was not on site. We gave our phone number twice.

We never received a call.

My husband is a platinum rewards member and we got Marriott involved. They apologized and were rather shocked that we didn't receive any apology from the hotel. Marriott was great and they did all they could to relieve our frustration.

Marriott requested that the manager call us - and that never happened. I did receive an email but that is not what Marriott told them to do.

I just noticed that this hotel has been downgraded to a Category 5. I can't say I'm surprised and I wish it was even lower.

As I stated, we have stayed here before and the staff has always been great. I don't know what has happened, but something has to change .

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Daer Meg S,

I can imagine how frustrated and disappointed you were, after your last stay and after having such seamless experiences previously. It is our aim to get it 100% right every time, but when we fall short, we've got to respond with a sense of urgency and care.

I am sorry that we failed on both fronts. I would like to speak with you directly, if you have the time, as you originally expected. Please reach out to me at carrie.harrington@renaissancephillyairport.com and let me now when is best to reach out.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I've stayed here a number of times over the years and found the property to be a little "dated", but the friendly staff and service made up for it and everything always worked. Not this time. I got stuck in a winter storm and the quick one nighter turned into two nights and 3 days. Shortly after arrival a sign went up on the elevators advising one of three was out of order and to use the service elevator at the end of the hall if service was slow. I tried that once. ONce you got to the main floor you were in the bowels of the Hotel - no signs, poorly lit, old food on trays (probably from room service) - it stunk!
I'd rather wait. For three days no sign of any repair being done and sign remained. Many other customers complaining as well. But the best is yet to come. I've had room keys that don't work in the past - it's annoying, but hou get back down to the desk, get rekeyed and away you go. On the 5th visit to the front desk (didn't realize I was that patient) where the clerk kept insinuating it was me and not the lock or???? - I advised I wasn't moving until someone actually went up to my room and opened it and phoned back to the desk to advise. Remember - all of this happening with Elevators that aren't working properly - up to 10 minute waits each way! So I've got a line of angry people waiting to check in and i won't move. Finally a call from maintenance who was calling from my room - he had got in. I learned that it was the key coder on the clerk's desk that wasn't working properly - another guest went through the same issues, but wouldn't budge until he got a new room. All through this made to feel like a moron, by front staff - very unprofessional and so unlike Marriott training. I'm a Lifetime Gold member and this was poor, poor, poor! Always end with Good stuff - love the bar staff who were grossly overworked due to the storm (and the beer was cold)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank ron s
Carrie H, Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello, Ron S.

Thank you for being a loyal Lifetime Gold member, and for returning to our hotel again and again. Your comments regarding our fantastic Dorsey's staff will be shared with the team, so they know that their hard work during the storm aftermath paid off! It saddens me to read that we poorly handled the key and elevator challenges on your recent stay, leading to your understandable frustration We will be undergoing a full renovation beginning this summer, which will include brand new elevators. Although the maintenance issues (and timing!) was certainly out of our staff's control, our response was not. I am very sorry that it's led you to the point of turning to another hotel for future stays, and I'd like to help turn that impression around. When you have the time, please reach out to me directly at carrie.harrington@renaissancephillyairport.com so that I can learn your name and membership details.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon, so that we can redeem ourselves!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I checked in on Thursday evening. The front desk clerk was just rude.... she had a terrible attitude and was confrontational with several guests. We all stated that when we booked our rooms, that overnight parking was free. I travel often for business and have never been spoken to like she had done. (Welcome to Philadelphia!!!). Maybe I should rethink staying a Marriott properties!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank marriedbutbroke

Dear marriedbutbroke,

We appreciate your candid review, and for letting us know that our response did not meet the level of warmth and care that we are known for. When you have a moment, kindly reach out to me at carrie.harrington@renaissancephillyairport.com so I can learn more about the interaction and about your reservation specifically, so I can research further.

Thank you and I am sorry that we didn't make you feel welcome or understood. That's not like us and I can assure you that we'll take steps to prevent this kind of disappointment going forward.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I want to thank Lynette for the great customer service she provided us when we check in today. Lynette was professional and polite. She took the time to inform us on all the hotel amenities. Lynette is a great asset to this hotel and I appreciate her hospitality.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Carrie H, Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello, Derrick P!

Lynette is one of our most tenured Guest Service Associates, and I am always glad to see how her genuine care for out guests makes a difference in their stay. Thank you for taking the time to share these lovely comments---they'll be used to recognize her efforts and inspire the rest of the team!

Be well,