“Great way to start your tour in Philly”

One Liberty Observation Deck
Book In Advance
More Info
US$14.50*
and up
One Liberty Observation Deck Philadelphia General...
Ranked #20 of 488 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Visitors to One Liberty Observation Deck get a breathtaking look at the historic Philadelphia skyline from a one-of-a-kind vantage point. See the whole city from above and learn about Philly's rich history and culture with interactive touchscreens and free daily tours. One Liberty is one of the best places to take photos in the city and a great place to start your Philadelphia journey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would recommend starting your Philly's trip with a tour of the Observatory Deck. I would highly recommend that you spend good time playing with the interactive maps which they have around the deck. They gave us better understanding of the layout of the city and helped us better build our timeline for what to visit and when. Also, it gave us an idea for couple of places that we did not think about before getting to the Observatory Deck. Also, you will have a better appreciation of the city when you have great view from above. Highly recommend.

Rob N, Manager at One Liberty Observation Deck, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks so much for the nice review. We really appreciate the positive feedback. Come back again soon!

All reviews
"interactive screens"
in 16 reviews
"awesome views"
in 12 reviews
"the empire state building"
in 10 reviews
"interactive map"
in 7 reviews
"great view of the city"
in 18 reviews
in 22 reviews
"city hall"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you're visiting, don't go here right away, wait instead until you've been in town for a few days because it's so much fun to look at places you've been from this perspective.

Thanks so much for the nice review. We're so happy you enjoyed the views. Come back again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the views! It was truly beautiful even though it was slightly overcast.
They have games for the kids, beautiful music and a variety of seating. Elevator ride was smooth. It was interesting that my ears felt the difference in the air pressure from being so high. Anyway, I definitely recommend the complimentary tour given every hour or so. Joe our tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided little tidbits I wouldn't otherwise have known. I highly recommend if this is your first trip to Philly!

Thanks a lot for the nice review. It sounds like your experience was very positive. If there's anything we can do to improve, feel free to fill out the contact form on our website.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I've lived in the area my whole life and this was my first time at the observation deck. It was such a great view and our tour guide, Jim, was excellent! He had a lot of great info. Definitely seek him out when you're up there.

Thanks so much for the 5-star review. We're so happy you enjoyed your tour with Jim. Hope to see you again soon!