“I'm going back to Luke's”

Luke's Lobster Philadelphia
Ranked #36 of 4,613 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staying across the road at the Sofitel Hotel, Luke's provided my first visit for a delicious Lobster evening snack. I had Lobster Mac n Cheese and tails, my colleagues ordered the small but tasty fresh cold Lobster roll and very wise members of our group the gorgeous hot Chowder served steaming in a bread bowl. Friendly efficient service and great food will ensure I go back....probably for lunch later. Take your own alcohol if necessary.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When in Philly we always eat at Luke’s Lobster! Little place with great, friendly service and the food is delicious! The lobster rolls are buttery and tender. The lobster bisque and clam chowder are excellent. It’s a must try!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for the lobster roll, it was good but not the best I’ve had. The place it’s small but with a nice atmosphere. Probably if you are not looking for it you won’t find it because it’s down some stairs right in front of Liberti church. Give it a try and judge for yourself.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I tried the triple roll sampler of crab, lobster, and shrimp, and the wife got the crab roll. We ordered another crab roll b/c it was so tasty. People who worked there were very friendly.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Great little hole in the wall restaurant you can miss easily if you're not looking for it, since you have to go down some stairs to access it but it's not to be missed. Lobster rolls are outstanding. Can't wait try everything on the menu!!