3 people are viewing this hotel
$144
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$144
FindHotel
$132
Free cancellation until 08/13/22
Hotels.com$144
Priceline$144
travelup.com$164
All reviews great location center city across the street bedroom suite reading terminal market full kitchen small kitchen hot breakfast front desk staff breakfast was included the breakfast area liberty bell love park valet service central location fitness center old city
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2022 via mobile

Great location!! Walking distance to most attractions. Entire staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast buffet was clean and tasty. View from our room was breathtaking. Will definitely stay again next time we visit. Thanks for making our vacation so pleasant and memorable!!!!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed January 30, 2022

Very good stay and I'm pretty happy with this hotel. Clean room, with just enough space -- not too cramped even for a hotel in the central business district. The room I received was a corner view and had a nice view towards the east of skyscrapers and the rest of the business district.

When I arrived, the hotel was extremely busy, with lots of people checking in. I was worried when I pulled around the corner and saw cars double or even triple parked outside the hotel. But when I pulled up and got the attention of the valet, he quickly told me that it was okay for me to park there and he quickly assisted me with my luggage. Fantastic valet service and worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank ENOTTY
Reviewed January 18, 2022

This hotel is in the perfect location. We were here for several days and walked to everything. We walked to our theater for a show and dinner close by. Many excellent restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are large with a sofa and full kitchen. Ii was thrilled with the large fridge. I was able to shop at the Reading terminal market (also walking distance) and keep my purchases cold and fresh until we went home. The room was clean and the staff at the front desk and valet could not have been nicer. They were very helpful in navigating the city. Would highly recommend this place. The breakfast was a buffet with hot and cold food. You could sit at a table or take back to your room. Great view from our room

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank donname211
Reviewed December 29, 2021

December 2021 leisure stay on points. No major issues, the hotel was comfortable and clean and in an excellent location for enjoying a day walking around Philadelphia. Only minor issue was the shower- the handheld unit couldn't seem to be used as just a standard showerhead. But other than that, no issues at all. Front desk and valet staff were friendly.

Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank John H
Reviewed November 15, 2021

Funny enough the Hampton Inn sent me here after they gave my room away. I got here not in a good mood and very tired at 2.30am. The lady at the front desk,. Miss Paula was terrific!! She read the situation and my mood right away and really made me feel welcome and totally changed my mood.... thanks that was needed!

The room was great with an awesome view and the location turned out to be excellent. My only regret was not staying here for the balance of my visit. I highly recommend this hotel and it will definitely be my first choice in the future. Highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2021