Sofitel Philadelphia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
The Rittenhouse Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
3,465 results
All reviewsrittenhouse squarechez colettejunior suiteroom serviceturn down servicevalet parkingcomfortable bedcenter cityvery nice hotelfour seasonscentral locationlobby barrooms are largefew blocksliberty bellbonjourlanvin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I travel a lot for business and sleep in many beds, but this one is the best one I've found in the world. Comfy, plush and "cloud like". I love it better than my bed at home.
The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the hotel very central to everything. Helpful staff, a great reasonably priced breakfast and decent wine/cocktails during the 'happy hour' make this hotel a great option to explore Philladelphia ....that is if you can be tempted to actually get out of bed!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 63dady,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Sofitel Philadelphia! I am delighted you enjoyed our bed and the spaciousness of the room. Indeed, our location is ideal for exploring everything Philadelphia has to offer. I will be sure to share this feedback with our staff as well!

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to Sofitel Philadelphia in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was large and spacious. The feather bed was extremely comfortable. It is in walking distance of many shops and restaurants. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Not sure if we will stay there again but, it served the the purpose for the three days we were in town.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear amyhass,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Sofitel Philadelphia! Exceptional service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continually improve our service and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.

I am delighted you enjoyed your room and our location, as well as our staff. If there is anything else we can do going forward to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again for your support. We realize that your time is valuable and we are grateful to have such loyal guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While the place might be a little dated, the whole experience was excellent - rooms were really big, the bathroom spacious (and the water pressure in the shower really nice, something rare in the USA), personnel super friendly, amenities just as you needed including complimentary internet.

Also complimentary: coffee and water. A good minibar and safe. Recommend car valet parking, it might sound more expensive than elsewhere in the city, but you can park almost 36 h for 41 USD.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank girlfromfaraway

Dear girlfromfaraway,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Philadelphia! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. I am delighted you enjoyed the spacious bathroom, the amenities and the service form our staff. I will be sure to share this review with them as well!

Thank you again and I hope your next visit to Philadelphia is a pleasant at this one!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For the business traveler, this is really the complete experience. You get some pampering and some creature comforts while you're within walking distance of virtually everything of importance and/or significance in downtown Philly.

Great customer service, which says a lot about the brand. The hotel employees certainly seem to care about your well-being and your satisfaction.

Beds are soft. Pillows are down, so that is good or bad depending on your preference. Mini-bar in the room, expensive like they all are. Good TV channel selection. Fast WiFi. Coffee maker in the room, all the usual amenities of a four-star brand.

While I agree with some of the other reviewer assessments in that this property could use some updating, overall it was very up-to-par with say, an East Side Manhattan hotel for a comparable price. My opinion, FWIW.

I'll stay here again; as a matter of fact I've already booked the next trip. Thanks, Sofitel, for taking good care of me.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank musictraveler40

Dear musictraveler40,

Thank you for sharing your review of Sofitel Philadelphia! It is wonderful to know you enjoyed your experience. Indeed, great customer service is what we strive to be known for and I am delighted your well-being and satisfaction was cared for while here.

It is also wonderful to know you will be returning. I look forward to welcoming you back to the city of brotherly love!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love coming back to Philadelphia, our former home, and to the Sofitel. This was our fourth stay in the same suite (or one in the same location on a different floor) and it was as sublime as ever. The suite, overlooking 17th and Sansom, has a comfortable living room with a sofa and good desk, a bedroom with a king bed, a capacious closet and an excellent bathroom (only negative a shower that leaked onto the floor and couldn't be fixed despite two tries by eager maintenance staff). The food and service was excellent as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Angela B, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear oldtraveler47,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review of Sofitel Philadelphia! It is always a pleasure to hear from our loyal guests. I will be sure to share this feedback with all of our team members. Please allow me to express my sincere apologies for the issue in your shower, and rest assured we are investigating this issue with our Director of Engineering. I truly appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back for a fifth visit!