Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$76
FindHotel
PricelineUS$76
eDreamsUS$76
HurbUS$76
Trip.comUS$86
All reviews room was clean short stay short drive mammoth lakes village
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

The service was great. Staff member Molly was very friendly and very accommodating for our late checkout. The room was clean and cozy. However the bed was like a rock and we had a terrible sleep. Sadly we won’t return because of the bed. It really ruined our experience. The location of the hotel is great. Just a few minute drive to the Village and restaurants across the street.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Megkath,
We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I stay here all the time and the staff are amazing but for the first time ever, the room was pretty filthy. Especially the floors. I could feel the dirt throughout on my bare feet from day 1. I’ve never had this problem before but I did notice the cleaners were simply using a broom to clean the floors rather than a vacuum? Maybe that’s why...

And believe me, I’m not at all a clean freak. But yeah dirty floors are a little off putting

Date of stay: March 2021
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thank you for providing feedback. Your experience is important to us and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

I love this Motel 6, I like to stay here every time I'm in Mammoth. Not only are their prices right and the location is close to Mammoth ski resort, it's always clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Great experience so I presume they treat their employees well.

1  Thank erinmQ4640ZN

Hi Erin,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

The staff is friendly and helpful. Great location with everything you need a short drive away. Definitely the most unbeatable prices around. I recommend this place for anyone looking to visit Mammoth Lakes.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Milkyas25

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

The location is conveniently located near the ski report (Canyon side), walking distance to the bus stop and to restaurants. Staff is friendly and rooms are always clean. Staff wears masks and lobby allows one party inside only. Very safe and covid compliant, love it !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SendTrain

We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback! We look forward to providing you with all of your future lodging needs.