4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Hotels.comUS$499
CheapTicketsUS$499
Orbitz.comUS$499
All reviews food court outlet mall casino floor table games casino hotel event center emeril's chop house non smoking area presidential suite stay overnight slots gambling outlets smoke gamble concert elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed one night at Wind Creek while visiting Lehigh. The room was absolutely average. I didn’t expect anything fancy but there’s a couple hotels by the promenade shops that blow Wind Creek out of the water for this price point. The furniture in the room is bleh. The bed is average. The pillows sucked (way too soft). The room smelled like cigarettes. The bed had no blanket, just sheets. You need to keep the room key in the wall to operate lights or the hvac. Weird. I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Connecticutguy
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Now keep in mind we can stay anywhere ... some of our favorite places are budget (m)hotels ... This was simply odd ... it was like a mall with a casino and a hotel as anchors ... The casino looked like a movie set surrounded by very over-priced resturants ... They claim to have a $5 table but I could not find it ... I was 10 but most were 15 ... The hotel did not have the pool as advertised nor did they clean your room ( covid) ... they didn't even have HBO ... The room was nice but not $200.00 nice ... The staff however was excellent, friendly and very helpful ... This is your call ... if there is a next time, I'll stay at Candlewood and Drive to the casino ...

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Wind Creek Hospitality, Other at Wind Creek Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

We apologize for not meeting your expectations, but appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We will pass along your feedback to management.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

I do not understand why casinos do not open more tables and why they never open tables with a 10$ minimum anymore. With everything everyone has been through this past year, let us enjoy a game without losing all of our money right away! I just want to be able to play for more then 10 minutes without losing everything because the minimum is $25.
Tables at 10 dollars would bring a bunch of people in. Like duh. Hello?? Especially if people are just learning to play. The more fun people have, the more money we would spend. Yes, I tip well when I get to play longer.
So please do us all a favor. For the love of God, OPEN MORE $10 DOLLAR TABLES. OPEN A LOT OF THEM AND WE WILL COME.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Artamy48
Wind Creek Hospitality, Other at Wind Creek Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thanks for reaching out, Artamy48. We will forward your suggestion to management. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Once again security does nothing about people spitting in trash cans, on the floor. I was there Sat. nigh saw one guy digging in trash can. 2 other others spit on the floor or in a trash can. I cant believe they let them do it. Don't they want to stay open?? This has been a problem for years here. But with COVID you think they would crack down on them. I don't understand. They bus people in from NY, the roam around not spending money. What am I missing? Clean team haha non existent anymore!!!
I really like this casino, restaurants, and hotel, Iv been coming since the opened. BUT with whats going on with Covid, I'm very disappointed!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Jimbo7369
Wind Creek Hospitality, Other at Wind Creek Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Jimbo7369, thank you for letting us know, and we apologize for the experience you had. We will alert management on this matter and we hope you’ll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

This was our second stay here (the 1st was when it was Sands)
The hotel did a nice job of feeling "covid clean" there were even 2 disposable mask and a bottle of sanitizer on the desk complimentary ). There was also complimentary water bottles which I love not being charged 3.50 for like other resorts.
The room was very spacious, tons of room. The bed was super comfortable my only issue was there was no blanket or comforter idk if that's because of covid it was just 2 sheets. I just turned the heat up.
Bathroom was clean and the vanity area was perfect, the towels are extra long which is a nice bonus, along with slippers.
They are renovating and adding a new pool , bar & hotel tower.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenstravels
Wind Creek Hospitality, Other at Wind Creek Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Thank you for the kind words, jentravels. We look forward to having you back again soon.