Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$77
SAVE US$3
eDreamsUS$80
WyndhamUS$80
PricelineUS$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Overall the hotel was very pleasant, decent area, with many things walking distance. The rooms look recently updated and was extremely clean. TV was not HD. Water was nice and hot though. A/C was ice cold, (if need be). I would definitely stay here again.

Only thing that gets a 1 star from me at this place is the breakfast place attached to it, Lovin Oven Diner. DO NOT GO THERE! The place was putrid, the food was absolutely disgusting, hash browns tasted like pure oil. The bacon could be seen already cooked and was sitting cold in a pile on counter. And to top it off, a pill was placed in my water. Needless to say, we did not pay for breakfast. The only reason this is worth noting is because the hotel gives you a discount to go there for staying at there hotel.

Hotel - 4 stars
Lovin Oven - 0

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Recently my sister and i stayed several nights at Days Inn in Bradenton. I was a little sceptical about staying there. I had stayed before and lets say it wasnt exactly a pleasant stay. The rooms were dirty and out-dated. Holes in the wall dirty bathroom and the room stunk.

However

The place has changed incredibly. The rooms have been re-done and no longer stink... Very nice and comfortable. The room was clean and new cameras installed. We really enjoyed our stay this time and WILL be back again soon.
Thank you Days Inn for the hard work and changes..
Andria vlasic

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Great location! Not for view BUT close to beaches/shops/food. OWNER AND STAFF ARE AMAZING!!! They went above and beyond the normal scope of hospitality!!! After my first night, of 4, I awoke to a flat tire. The owner, in walking the property, saw my dilemma and helped. He inspected tire(multiple nails from 9 hr drive there) He got air in the tire, got me to a local shop (Pabos) and continued to check on us the remainder of stay. From the jovial night front desk clerk (can't remember His name) to the super sweet maids.... Everyone was AMAZING!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

I would recommend coming back to this hotel they are very helpful i give them a 5 star staff was wonderful lady at the front desk was very nice keep up the good work you guys but the beds was uncomfortable though

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay and room the only thing that bothered us is they collected a deposit which hadn’t been done when we stayed this summer so it was very unexpected and threw us off. The room was nice though and enjoyed our stay

Date of stay: September 2020