“Great lunch!”

Ranked #65 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For over 20 years, Peach's has been proudly serving generations of families and friends in Sarasota and Manatee counties! When you are looking for a locally owned, family friendly, high quality breakfast and lunch restaurant at an affordable price and is quick and clean, Peach's is always your best choice!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a great lunch here today. I had a spinach salad which was very good. My husband had a chicken salad sandwich in a croissant and my mother had spinach quiche. She was able to have fresh fruit as her side which was nice. My side was a Raisin Bran muffin (sinfully delicious) and my husband had chips and also ordered a muffin. We were all very happy with our meals. My only complaint is that it was freezing even with a cardigan on.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We used to go here a lot but it’s been a while. So, I forgot how good it was. First, the place is spotless. Second, it’s a good basic menu with nothing fancy. Nevertheless, everything is made fresh and served hot. I can’t remember the last time I got pancakes served with steam right if the griddle. The eggs are scrambled perfectly, the bacon crispy and the coffee piping hot.
I will come back a lot sooner this time.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We met about 12 family members at Peach's and were giving one long table at the back of the restaurant. It was perfect for our group. The young lady that served us couldn't have been better and the food was fantastic. I had a Belgium Waffle with has browns.

Easy to find with lots of parking. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

After a disappointing breakfast of biscuits and gravy at Popi's, I decided to try Peaches again.
BIG mistake. I ordered the gravy and biscuits (food group where I'm from in WV) and I was very disappointed.
The gravy was way too salty and the biscuits were a tad dry.
I guess if I want good biscuits and gravy I'll have to go back to Tudors Biscuit World in
Won't be back here or Popi's

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t ask for more ! Fresh food, friendly service in a clean atmosphere ;) We had half a chicken salad sandwich on toast with a small side salad salad which was served attractively and delicious! The waitress, Alyssa, took good care of us and made sure our drinks were filled and she was very timely in waiting on us.