“Great Chinese food and two types of music too”
Review of Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #168 of 455 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I go here once a week for the food and the music, whether it be Karaoke, Rock, or Blues. The wait staff are fastidious and quickly available to all your needs. The food is great and I gave trouble choosing.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Dropped by this place after a day at the beach. It's a cute little restaurant. The service was really friendly and fast.

We had Kung Pao Chicken and Chicken Low Mein. Both were served hot. They looked good and they tasted good.

Enjoyed our meal. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Downtown Ventura just off the 101 and California Street. Easy to locate, Huge free parking in the rear. Long established but freshened traditional Cantonese style decor and cuisine. Popular buffet. Polynesian entertainment.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Ventura a long time but just recently ate at the Hong Kong Inn. A group of friends were there to eat dinner and listen to the blues band. Both were enjoyable. All the dishes were tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We like coming here when in Ventura, When we stopped by it was just changing over to the new management, it was also kind of late at night which is nice to have options other than fast food. It took awhile to get our food but it was worth it. I honestly forgot what we ordered but I'm pretty sure that it would all be rather good. I know they have entertainment there and certain specials too you can check out. I would avoid popular times or get there early because I think they literally have 8 parking spaces. That or walk which wouldn't be so bad if you can park close by.

Been to Hong Kong Inn? Share your experiences!