Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
TripadvisorUS$229
Lol.travel
Agoda.comUS$229
All reviews butler service malin goetz room service was great taco rain shower mini bar rooms are comfortable heart of downtown location was perfect sun bowl the entire staff place to stay enjoyed our stay next morning a great stay road trip taft
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed her for a small family gathering and Stephanie and Natalie were amazing as bartenders and hostess. They tried a new cocktail menus with us and they were amazing. If you go, try the Luminous Twist, Cucumber Gimblet, or the blackberry Bramble.

Thank you so much!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Alexander von Süsskind, General Manager at Stanton House El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear izsyd,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent trip to El Paso, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

I'm so happy to hear that everything with your stay went so well. All of our team go out of their way each day to ensure that our guests have a flawless experience, whether it is in the restaurant, at the front desk, or in the housekeeping department. It is this mix of enthusiasm and true hospitality that makes this hotel, and El Paso such a special place.

Thank you for kind comments about Stephanie and Natalie.

When your travels bring you back to El Paso, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Stanton House!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

I cannot speak highly enough of the Stanton House. It is a beautiful hotel that is artsy and trendy, yet warm and inviting. The staff makes you feel special and goes out of their way to accommodate your every need. The rooms are comfortable, beautiful and spacious. The restaurant on site is amazing and serves excellent meals for breakfast and lunch. I did not eat lunch there, but I am sure it’s also wonderful. Special shout out to Alexander, Paulina and Victor. All of the staff are exceptional.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Alexander von Süsskind, General Manager at Stanton House El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Lreiman,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff!

Please let me know when you are planning to return to El Paso. My email address is alexander@stanton-house.com and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

My stay wasn’t exactly as expected. Had noisy neighbors on both sides of me. One with children yelling and screaming well past 3AM and the other was having a party in the room it sounded. And to top it off, it took an hour and a half to get room service delivered and the food was warm.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexander von Süsskind, General Manager at Stanton House El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear javier12342021,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your visit.
While it is not easy to read reviews when guests have an inconsistent experience, it is very helpful for our business to hear regularly from our customers. I would like to apologize for your disappointment with your stay. This is certainly not the impression we want to make, since we want all of our guests to be repeat guests.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise disturbances and the lack of timeliness of your room service order.
For any future reservation, please feel free to contact me directly so I can select the perfect room for you (including a complimentary upgrade).

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Customer Service in the front desk was beyond what you expect when I checked in and checked out! GREAT JOB on customer service. The only reason I didn’t complain was because the customer service given by both Front Desk Personal (sorry didn’t get name) were really friendly and provided 5 star service (Really good customer service, how it should be).My only complaint was the noise. It seemed to becoming from both the inside and outside. Next room or in the front you could hear quite some noise. The outside seemed someone was having a party by blasting music till 4 am. The walls seem thin in the building and can lead fo hearing all this noise. I didn’t get to rest or sleep because of it. The back parking is a little scary looking at night.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Alexander von Süsskind, General Manager at Stanton House El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear traveler444444444444,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise disturbance. For any future stay, please feel free to contact me directly so I can select the perfect room for you.
Thank you for your kind words about the front desk team.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

First time here as a local. I have to say going out alone isn't my forte but I had such a great night with amazing service. Branden and Natalie at the bar were amazing and taught me about the spirits I had. Rene was such a great attentive server as well. Definitely will recommend to family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear kritzlap2021,

Thank you so much for dining with us at our Taft Diaz restaurant, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed drinks and dinner. All of our team go out of their way each day to ensure that our guests have a flawless experience, whether it is in the restaurant, at the front desk, or in the housekeeping department. It is this mix of enthusiasm and true hospitality that makes this hotel, and El Paso such a special place.

Branden, Natalie and Rene will be delighted to read your kind words.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Taft Diaz @ Stanton House!