See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband is a journeyman and his job pays for the motels via a com data card so we have made arrangements for the past 6 years with motels to use his com data card that only works at motels. Normally we arrange to pay 1 night ourselves so that way he has time to rest up before work in the morning and have been all across the U.S. and never had an issue. He spoke with the front desk last night and told them he would be in at 5 p.m. to pay for 3 weeks in advance. The house keeper came by and was very polite but asked if we were about to leave and I explained the situation. Then the front desk called and told me I needed to get out that I was costing her money. So I called my husband and went up there because he wanted to talk to her. Not only did she rudely interrupt me speaking, she refused to talk to my husband nor the man on night shift and told me I had 30 minutes to pay or get out. I’m pregnant with 2 kids and she was going to put us on the street in 100 degree weather and lost around $1500! We got our stuff and went to motel 6 across the street with no problems at all! Thank you motel 6 for treating your customers right and I will never recommend Magnuson even to a homeless person!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018

My stay at this hotel was spur of the moment, late at night and inexpensive. I got exactly what I paid for. Room was filthy! Pool was dirty. The free breakfast offered was cereal, juice, coffee, pastry, and very old apples and oranges. Coffee was great tho. The lady at check in was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This was our second time here, we booked the room online almost 6 months in advance. When we got to the hotel, they didn't have our reservation "because they were no longer a travelodge" I showed the lady the reservation, she said they had a room but not at the booking price. Normally I don't get very crabby with people. But I may have made my point clear that I booked the hotel at this price and I'd pay that price. (And That's the same price posted out side on the sign!) the woman wasn't very friendly to say the least! However the staff the next day made up for her short comings in costume services. The hotel isn't as clean as we like for sure, but 48$ a night, the sheets were clean! They towels weren't great, Will have to remember to bring our own if we stay here again. The free breakfast was coffee, cereal, toast fruit and juice.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

the stuff was speaking Spanish the whole time I was checking in and since I do not speak Spanish I thought it was rude. when I started my trip I was under the understanding Texas was in the US not Mexico

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple