Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
CourtyardUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
HurbUS$94
All reviews bistro staff nice courtyard room was clean front desk staff nice stay king room would stay again up to date convenient location business trip glenda rey lobby quentin rock
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

Very nice personnel work here...but property is very aged, rooms totally out-dated....offers cheap stay, but not a good Marriott Experience....Toilet flowed throughout the night, no security bars on sliding glass doors....just tired, and smelly....

Room tip: Not staying here...
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Monique was a gracious and helpful hostess when I had room issues. Very quick response. Thank you!
My server, Ebony was incredibly friendly and really brightened my day. Great service! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel to stay at when I come to Little Rock for work. Quentin Nimmer is by far the best guest service representative I’ve encountered. He is accommodating, helpful, friendly and always cheerful!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel was by far the most relaxing stay. The suite was wonderful! I loved the separation of the room, because it gave us a work area and a relaxing area. We have spent a lot of time in and out of hotels but this one was the best by far!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Thanks to the hospitality and high quality staff, including Ebony and Tracy, my overnight stay was made easy and enjoyable. The food was delicious, and service prompt and attentive. The facility and amenities are up to date, clean, and comfortable. I will stay again when in town.