The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$167
Westin.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$195
US$116
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$171
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$199
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Free cancellation until 08/03
US$149
US$144
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/30
US$199
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$116
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

7,467 results
All reviewspark cafecentral parktimes squaregreat locationnew yorkcarnegie hallsubway stationan older hotelbit datedfew blockshotel roomdouble roomstatue of libertyrockefeller centerbig applestreet noiseavenue
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is its central location. The hotel itself is adequate for just somewhere to fall into bed at the end of a long day of sightseeing. This was my second visit to the hotel, my first was 11 years ago, and it hasn't changed one bit since back then. So it does seem a little dated and could do with a bit of a freshen up. Saying that I found it clean and tidy.

We were checked in and out quickly and given free wifi. Staff are ok, I don't think they are rude, just extremely busy trying to get through all the people.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I stayed here for one evening, a Friday in December. The hotel is conveniently located in the theatre district but is a little bit worn. The check-in process was slow. The elevators are small and slow. The wifi in the room was very poor / unavailable -- I was only able to connect once during my stay -- at 1am! The bathroom is TINY. The worst part -- the bedroom was uncomfortably warm -- I was unable to control the temperature and even opening the window overnight didn't cool it off enough. The best part -- the bellhop was very helpful when I needed to store and retrieve my suitcase. There are better options for the price, nearly $300/night. :(

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I would describe the interior decor of the hotel as ‘traditional’. If you are looking for modern accommodation this hotel is probably not for you.

Our room was adequately equipped given the little amount of time you spend in there when trying to pack in all the sites of NYC. Room was always clean and the bed was comfortable.

The only minor faults I could possibly note is that the plumbing was very noisy and the lifts very slow at peak times (check in & out).

You have to pay for WiFi.

Excellent location on 7th Avenue between Times Square and Central Park - it was a great base for exploring.

Concierge staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I booked directly via the hotels website and made sure we booked a queen room. Check in was quick and painless despite there being a few people wanting to check in/out. We were allocated a room on the 8th floor, unfortunately upon entering the room it was apparent it certainly wasn't a queen bed, in fact it barely looked like a double. The view out the window was of a brick wall, that couldn't be helped, in cities you don't always get the view you want but the room itself even with a barely sized double bed was tiny. I called reception and confirmed I had booked a queen bed and this most certainly wasn't queen, I was told to come down stairs and another room will be allocated. We were then allocated a room on the 27th floor with a great view of Central Park and a huge bed! It was all dealt with very well so no problems from me!
The only other issue we had with the room was the air con started playing up, we mentioned this to reception one morning and when we returned at the end of the day it had been fixed.

A bit disappointing not to have a kettle in the room but there was a Starbucks across the street that opened at 5am, we ran across every morning and brought drinks back up to our room.

The location is fantastic, look one way and see Central Park, look the other and you can see Times Square, if you walk a few blocks across you are on 5th avenue. We walked virtually everywhere from the hotel.

The hotel is old as other reviews say but it is clean, it isn't modern and traditional but it does it's job for the money, we paid £310 for 4 nights using a Trivago discount code they offered on the hotel website.

We would definitely stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlie007
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It’s like 1980 here! No free Wi-Fi, check in took forever and the bathroom was dirty and I had to request a room change. Not happy at all and the prices are way too expensive for what you get.

I have photos of the dirty bathroom but the app has blocked access to them. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business