Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maria P
Milan, Italy

kindness and cleanliness

Review of Bentley Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 16, 2023via mobile
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel, it is in a great location for visiting New York. We come to visit our son who lives nearby. The rooms on the upper floors have a nice view of the city and are very clean. We were very pleased that, having had an inconvenience not beyond the control of the hotel (no water in the morning) the manager discounted the night for us. Recommended!
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
steve park, General Manager at Bentley Hotel, responded to this review
Responded Feb 16, 2023
292mariap, thank you for sharing this lovely review! I'm thrilled to hear that our team made sure you were well taken care of. I can't wait to share your kind words with our team members. I hope you enjoyed your stay and that we'll have the chance to welcome you back in the future.
₱8,655
    ₱8,375
2.4 km from Bentley Hotel
View more hotels in New York City
5,238 results
All reviews east river queensboro bridge roosevelt island fdr drive new york front desk staff junior suite central park corner room times square msk nyc subway diner doorman neighborhood ave
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2023

Room reeked of air freshner/perfume, one bed had strong perfume smell and the sheets looked rumpled, though the bed was made. The other bed smelled neutral and had pressed sheets. I was too tired to object to the perfume smell, but it kept me up all night. The air ventilation system was very noisy, going on and off all night. If you are going to be parking, check out the location of the garage first -- it's not easy to pull up to this hotel and then find parking because hotel is right next to the entrance ramp to FDR Drive. Very basic hotel, free coffee in lobby only. The perfume smell was a real turnoff for me.

Room tip: Ask for room that doesn't smell of air freshner or perfume and with clean sheets
Date of stay: February 2023
steve park, General Manager at Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2023

Connie A, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. The comfort of guests is our top priority, so it's very disappointing that we missed the mark, and I can certainly understand your frustration. Please know that if you'd every consider returning that we'll make every effort to ensure a more comfortable stay.

Reviewed February 6, 2023

good location, bad hotel. I dont understand what kind of a management is there. They trust their locaiton and think that anyway we will have some guests, this is nyc. rooms are so old, there is no coffe machine on site, no housekeeping service. you have to use the towels unless you will pay housekeeping service. Night shift there are some guys at the reception like homeless. so weird, so poor

Date of stay: November 2022
1  Thank Secil E
Reviewed January 9, 2023 via mobile

Ok hotel, location near traffic bottlenecks. In addition, wifi speed was not good enough to work remotely. Unless other hotels of similar class and location are too pricey I would not return to it. There was construction around it too, with some noise, although not too bad.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Traveled on business
steve park, General Manager at Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2023

Dear Leandro V., We sincerely regret that your experience was not a pleasant one. Our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction and we apologize your the experience you've depicted was was not in alignment with our standards nor service. We will keep your feedback in mind and appreciate you for sharing your observations.

Reviewed January 4, 2023

We stayed at this hotel a number of times and we are still waiting for the credit of 75.00 for each stay. We spoke with the folks at the front desk and they gave us the manager's contact information Steve Park we sent him an email explaining the situation and we have yet to receive a reply or the two 75.00 credits. We stayed on 11/11 for two nights and again on 12/22 both of these stays show in their system no credit of the refundable 75.00 for each stay. Please read the email sent to you Steve Park and reply so we do not have to have this issue get any worse. We want to be able to come back due to the location and convenience but this lack of response and having to track down our credits is not okay. Steve and Kathy Werst

Date of stay: November 2022

Dear KathyWerst,

thank you for your recent visit at Bentley Hotel, and for taking the time to fill out our guest experience survey.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for failing to provide you with a memorable stay. We would like to get the chance
to speak to you in person regarding the authorization issue, so please call 212-644-6000 and we will be happy to assist.

Reviewed December 26, 2022

I went from Ct to NYC to have Christmas dinner and a visit with family. Our dinner at the Palm was fantastic but, that's a different review. I had a corner room with a great view on the 17th floor. The people working at the hotel were really nice. I think that's all the positive I can come up with.

When I arrived at the hotel, I was told that I had to pay more money. I already paid in full and it was non refundable but, they wanted more money. I was already there so, I paid. Walked into the room and immediately noticed a weird smell. Not the end of the world. Maybe the HVAC unit hadn't been turned on in a while? I put my stuff down and went out to dinner. Now it's late and I'm back at my room and tired. I went to raise the blind or whatever it was, broken. So much for the corner room. Still no big deal. Now I go to get in bed, no top sheet. Just an old kind of white comforter. I put a shirt back on and sweat pants and laid down but, not before looking at the yellowed pillows. Now I didn't want to stay. I was there so I tried to sleep as best I could. Next morning, get up go to take a shower, no hot water. I only live in Ct. so I packed up and went home.

I expect the management to respond with sorry you had a problem and hope you will let us make it up to you. If we all see that response, we will know the management doesn't care.

Room tip: If you want a clean nice room, don't pick this place.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
steve park, General Manager at Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2022

Joseph, thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues in your room. The conditions you describe do not meet our standards, and I'll be following up with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure everything is addressed. The comfort of guests is our top priority, and it's disappointing that we let you down. We do hope you'll consider giving us another chance the next time you're in town.