11 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
US$116
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Trip.comUS$120
7,315 results
All reviews carnegie hall elizabeth cacovic great location times square new york guest relations columbus circle few blocks lincoln center coffee maker subway station quimby nyc concierge broadway avenue starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came to the City for the weekend to look at some colleges with my parents. Angela at the front desk helped us find parking and gave us a nice room for our travel troubles. She told me where to eat since there’s no in-dining services. She made coming to a new city a breeze! My family and I appreciated her help big time.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Erik Palmer, Owner at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Michellllex3, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our hotel and our valued associates! We will ensure their service is acknowledged! We look forward to your return and welcoming you again for many future visits to New York City. Be well and stay safe.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Angela and the front desk crew went above and beyond for me as the got me in my room early. They were very attentive and Brent over backwards. The room is clean and spacious. Really great team! I would definitely come back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Drcovid,

We are thrilled to read your 5/5 star review, especially regarding the service you received during your visit with us. We are certainly elated to see that early check-in was provided and our team was able to assist you above and beyond your requests and that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you for choosing Park Central New York! We look forward to the opportunity to host you again! Be well and keep safe!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always stay at the Park Central Hotel when we are in New York because it has the friendliest staff in the City. Angela at the front desk is always extremely helpful and especially during the chaos of Covid, she is there with a smile and makes check-in a breeze. She is also there to answer questions throughout our stay. The hotel is extremely clean and the bell staff goes beyond the line of duty. The employees make a hotel and that's why Park Central is a must stay when you are in NYC!.

Room tip: Higher floors have a better view!

Dear Juliet B,

We thank you for Park Central as your hotel of choice during this challenging time. We are pleased to see that though we have limitations as per the pandemic, we were still able to provide you with a noteworthy experience. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to host you again! Be well and keep safe!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time staying at Park Central. The hotel has a very luxury feel. Great location right near Central Park. My favorite part of the hotel was how spacious the rooms were, which is hard to come by in NYC. But the highlight of my trip was the hotel manager, Q. There was a misunderstanding that left us disappointed, but not on Q’s watch. He quickly resolved the issue, and made us feel so welcomed!!!! Definitely will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear 329margueritej,

We appreciate you selecting Park Central as your hotel of choice during your NYC visit. Thank you for letting us know we "got it right!" We look forward to the opportunity to host you again! Be well and keep safe!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Show up awkward and extremely early but Angela⑤ assured me she would work on getting me into a room A.S.A.P. Left my number and email at the desk with pen and paper and received a call before I was done with breakfast. What a nice start to my stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Erik Palmer, Owner at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ArnaldoR4,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our hotel and our valued associates! We will ensure their efficient service is acknowledged! We look forward to your return and welcoming you again for many future visits to New York City.

Regards,