Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$269
US$259
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

US$349
US$324
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$199
Novotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$165
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$149
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$196
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$245
US$220
Cancelon
5,944 results
All reviewsle parker meridienburger jointrooftop poolcentral parkdry barbarber shopjunior suitegreat locationnew yorkcarnegie hallpark viewtimes squaretop floorcolumbus circlenyc hotelconcierge deskfifth avenue
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We spent 2 nights on a pleasure trip to Manhattan and this location is the perfect home away from home. Lovely hotel, really helpful and friendly staff. Fast elevators, wonderful intimate cocktail lounge. The only thing missing is coffee in the room. I highly recommend this hotel. Our room on the 18th floor was very spacious, really quiet and completely comfortable.

Room Tip: Far end of the hall away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Cannot be worse: old rooms, with very poor service (even there was no a bottle of water), bad views (just the building in front), in a noisy suite in a four stars hotel where any minor service was missing... Bad choice

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Eladio L
ParkerGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Parker New York, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Eladio L.

I am very sorry your stay is not going well. I see you are currently still in the hotel. I wish we had made you feel comfortable enough to address your concerns with us directly so we could have resolved them faster! The guest relations manager will be reaching out shortly.

Thank you for your feedback, now let us help :)

Have a good one!

Guest Communications

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I am SPG Platinum - I stay in SPG properties often and I’m an experienced traveler - sharing this information for scope of this review - I’ve found that many times poor online reviews of properties from other guests aren’t entirely accurate. I read the (many bad) reviews of this property prior to booking - and decided to try it anyhow. I should’ve heeded the advice and not booked, as in this case the poor reviews are absolutely accurate. I checked in and checked right out.

I arrived shortly after 3pm (check in time) and had to wait until nearly 6pm for my room to be ready - an “upgraded” room I was told. Upon entering the room, I found a room that was dated, poorly cleaned, and in disrepair. Sensing that after waiting for 3 hours on this room and the lack of care the hotel had exhibited thus far, I immediately called SPG directly to share my concerns and rebook at my tried-and-trusted W Union Square. When bringing the matter to the attention of the front desk management that the experience was sub par, I was told that I would be charged for one night - the period of time to cancel had passed - understood - but also waiting 3+ hours to check in to a sub par room is no way to treat a highly loyal guest. I was in the room for perhaps 10 min. As I departed and dropped by the front desk to leave keys, I noticed that seemingly every waiting customer was complaining of terribly long check in times (accurate) and poor service (also accurate). One woman with her family shared with me nearly the same experience. I’m posting just one photo of the poor quality room - also of note is dirty bath tile, broken desk chair.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
5  Thank Jody K

Dear Jody K.

Sorry we are not the hotel for you. I am sure you can imagine, as you mention being one yourself, when a Platinum guest requests a late check-out it does delay the arrive time for the next guest. I hope your visit to the W was enjoyable. I'm confident if you had stayed longer than 10 minutes, we would have been able to ensure your stay was enjoyable and would have happily resolved any room concerns.

Have a good one!

guestrelations@parkernewyork.com

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I spent 4 nights during a business trip.
The localization is perfect if you need to go to Columnia University as if you want to visit south Manhattan.
Service is professional and you can grab a breakfast easily in the street.
The craziest point of the Hotel is the swimming pool with an awesome view on Central Park. If you love beautifull swimming pool, you need to go there and ordered a drink.
My only regret is about the comfort of the room. Quite good, no specific problem, but only some little points like storages, control of A.C. Nothing bad just could be better.
Finaly, I totally recommend the Hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The hotel is in a great location- close to great shopping, attractions, restaurants, and all public transportation. The issue is that they need a major overhaul of the rooms. The rooms have that "minimalist" feel, a closet with a curtain, dated bathrooms and no updated electronics. No USB ports, no in room coffee machine, no bottled water. And forget the "Business Center". Two computers- that you have to pay for with credit card to use- that were not working when I went to use them. There is a small shop on the main floor for toiletries, candy, water, etc. Breakfast is very $$$.Unless you like paying $35 for coffee and danish, go across the street to Starbucks, or many of the other diners and restaurants in the area.
Do your homework before you choose a hotel in NYC. There are plenty to choose from, sadly at their prices, one would expect more.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
ParkerGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Parker New York, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Bobk25,

Thanks for staying with us. I was sorry to read that your room didn't quite meet your expectations. Our rooms were designed in such a way to emphasize their spaciousness, in a time when other large NYC mostly offered very small rooms. To this end, we chose to keep the furnishings simple with no extraneous objects and chose to use natural materials like warm woods and neutral toned fabrics. The cloth cover on the closet was meant to soften the look of the room. We realize that the design is showing its age, which is why we will be undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation in early 2018. The renovation will include an all new design for our rooms, including all new furnishings and updated technology to meet the needs of the modern traveler. I think you will enjoy the changes we have planned!
While it's true that NORMA'S is not an inexpensive experience, it's meant to be more of a special occasion 'splurge' sort of place rather than a typical hotel breakfast restaurant. That said, the portions are huge and very shareable. I hope you'll consider giving it a try next time you're here.
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to see you again sometime.

Best regards,