Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
US$149
  • Restaurant
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
US$134
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$189
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
US$230
US$199
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$116
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

1,672 results
All reviewsgin parlournew yorkbeautiful hotelthe club loungebritish airwaysmini bargrand central stationbeautiful lobbypark avenuetimes squarerockefeller centeran upgradeluxury hotelhousekeeping staffcoffee machinefifth avenueearly check
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I’ve been staying here for well over 10 years. My recent stay was over the Easter weekend. The staff is hospitable and provides excellent service. I can especially recognize Annmara at the Ambassador Desk, Gregory at the Front Desk and Joseph and Freddy in the lobby restaurant and our room attendant (I didn’t get her name). The hotel has an excellent location close to Grand Central Station, 42nd St., Rockefeller Center, Saks 5th Ave., Barney’s, Bergdorf Goodman and Bloomingdale’s and reopened in 2016 after a multimillion dollar massive renovation project. The rooms are beautifully appointed and artwork abounds in the rooms and elevator lobbies. The breakfast buffet is very good and offers an excellent variety in a beautiful setting. The hotel is proactive in assuring its guests satisfaction by reaching out to you online during your stay to see how everything is going.

Room Tip: Join the Ambassador Loyalty Program for great benefits.
Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank AJP57
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel is in great condition. Nice clean well decorated public areas. The Gin bar has a nice atmosphere. The bedrooms were a decent size for New York and the location is good for all tourist destinations. There are good diners and 24/7 shops if you want breakfast away from hotel. Would return

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hexaminer
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel was "selected" for me (via Hotwire) - I got a great price for a first-class hotel in Midtown East. Very luxurious and updated hotel. Granted, not in the most exciting part of town, but we weren't looking for that anyway. It's next door to the Waldorf Astoria, so not exactly the low rent district. Rooms were clean, modern, and fairly good size (by NYC standards). Valet parking is expensive. Piece of advice - self park in the lot on the very next block on 48th Street and pay less than half the price of valet. Two-block walk to subway stop, which will take you anywhere in the city. Also a fairly short walk to Times Square and Central Park. We were given complimentary in-room wifi, which was a nice touch. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jwills08
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well first I have to say that this hotel is very nice. It looks updated and has a relatively big lobby. The front desk staff was very friendly. There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs, which is convenient. I was attending a conference right there at the hotel, and the level of service as well as all amenities were excellent. Rooms were spotless and very comfortable.
Now on to a less pleasant part of my experience. First, the bathroom didn’t have a standard door. It was some kind of a sliding concoction that in my view was more suitable for a closet. There was about a half an inch or so of a gap between the wall and the “door”, so privacy was kind of questionable. There were two of us staying in that room (two queen beds, not the king room), so bathroom situation was less than ideal.
Additionally, it was on the 4th floor, the room was facing 48th street. At about at 2 am or so I was woken up by a sound of a truck that was being loaded or unloaded on the opposite side of the street. The noise was so piercing it was not quite being mitigated by my noise cancelling headphones that I had to put on after trying to go back to sleep, unsuccessfully, for about an hour. The truck was there until early morning, probably 5 am or so, so it was a brutal night. It was there again the next night but I was prepared this time, had to wear ear plugs.
Overall it is a great hotel, and location is fantastic. But if you are a light sleeper try to get a room on a higher floor, perhaps you will have better luck as those windows appear to have zero sound proofing. I come to NYC several times a year, and I must say this was not my favorite stay. Unfortunately, I doubt I will stay there again just not to chance it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental New York Barclay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello akaye777,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased that you found our staff friendly and rooms comfortable, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced with our bathroom set up and noise issue you have encountered. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.

Thank you for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great hotels that guests love. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at the Barclay for many years. Have been back twice since re-opening and very pleased. Staff is outstanding, new rooms are very comfortable and now you can find an outlet without being a gymnast. And still a great neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business