2,154 results
All reviewsgrand central stationchrysler buildingmurray hilldeluxe studiowalk in closetnew yorkrooms are hugesister hotelby nyc standardscomfortable bedcorner roomfront desk staffluxury hotelquiet streetaround the cornerbryant parkfew blocks
Reviewed 19 March 2018

third trip to the Tuscany. pleased to report that there has been no change: quality place to stay, very convenient to Grand Central. continues to be very quiet. amenities stable, and they added coffee in a.m. continues to be very comfortable.

only two observations that might be useful for some travelers staying here: they have those pillow-top mattresses, which some people will find too soft. also, for some people, the fan from the heating/air conditioning unit may be found to be a bit loud.

my wife and I continue to like this place for its comfort and convenience, and because the neighborhood is a really good place to stay as a tourist.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
StGilesMgmt, Director of Rooms at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hello jeffrey k,

We love nothing more than welcoming back returning guests, and we are delighted to hear that The Tuscany delivers for you consistently. It's such a pleasure to hear you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms, prime location, and our complimentary coffee service we have for our guests daily in our lobby from 7am-10am Your feedback is very important to us and our management team will be reviewing it in order to make the necessary improvements regarding our pillow-top mattresses and fan. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at robertf@stgilesnewyork.com if I can be of assistance in arranging a future stay, so that I may personally look after it. Thank you again for sharing your enjoyable experience on TripAdvisor, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip out to NYC!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We got a deal on a last minute travel site for a corner loft suite and we were extremely happy with our accommodations!
First, the location was perfect for us in quiet Murray Hill, as we were seeing a show on Broadway, had dinner/brunch reservations closeby. There was a Noreaster going on outside, so we utilized valet parking for $65..so worth it.
The room was huge as compared to a standard NYC in midtown...perfect for me and my husband, and teenager in tow..the master bedroom for us, and the large "L shaped sofa" for my daughter. Clean, quiet on the 15th floor with a fabulous view of the Chrysler Building off our balcony.
Would definitely stay here again in the future!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
StGilesMgmt, Director of Rooms at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hello camefromfairfield,

Thank you so much for your marvelous review of The Tuscany, A St Giles Signature Hotel! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious, modern suites, perfect location, amenities, and of course- our lovely signature view of the Chrysler Building. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at robertf@stgilesnewyork.com if I can be of assistance in arranging a future stay, so that I may personally look after it. Thank you again for sharing your enjoyable experience on TripAdvisor and for highly recommending The Tuscany, A St Giles Signature Hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had an excellent 4 night stay at Tuscany! Rooms are quite large, beds and comforter are super comfy, and the location cannot be beat. Numerous restaurants of all kinds are within steps of the hotel. Front desk staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. You can't go wrong with this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for room that has table with 2 chairs OR lounge chair, as these are roomier than even the corner room with fireplace that we were originally offered.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StGilesMgmt, Director of Rooms at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello LoriKim,

Thank you so much for your marvelous review of The Tuscany, A St Giles Signature Hotel! We're overjoyed to hear you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms, prime location, and that you received such warm, personable service from our amiable staff. I'll be sure to share your kind words with them. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at robertf@stgilesnewyork.com if I can be of assistance in arranging a future stay, so that I may personally look after it. Thank you again for sharing your enjoyable experience on TripAdvisor, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip out to NYC!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of Grand Central and Times Sq. The rooms was huge, with a really comfortable bed, and the washing facilities were clean and spacious. The staff members were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the lack of in-room coffee facilities, but they do offer free coffee in the lobby each morning. I stayed for 4 nights and would definitely stay again. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor - they are more quiet.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StGilesMgmt, Director of Rooms at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hello mbar448969,

Thank you so much for your recent review of The Tuscany! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms, great location, and received such excellent service from our amiable staff. I'll be sure to share your kind words with them. Regarding in-room coffeemakers, I would kindly like to inform you that while we do not have them standard in our rooms, we're always happy to provide them complimentary upon request. We find that this provides the freshest machines and product for our guests. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at robertf@stgilesnewyork.com if I can be of assistance in arranging a future stay. Thanks again for highly recommending us, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back at The Tuscany on your next visit to NYC!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very large suite with separate bedroom and living room. King sized bed was wonderful, although pillows were just too much - too big and too bulky. Super decor and the bathroom was to die for (love the separate toilet room!). Good bath products as well. There were some floor patches and wall scuffs that should be repaired.

Would have been 5 Star, but the customer service was lacking. Upon both entry and exit, the staff did not offer to help with bags or open doors, although they saw us struggling (too engaged in their non-work related conversations). If we had stayed for any longer, this would have annoyed me more and dropped the rating by an additional star. Luckily didn’t have to engage with the staff much.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
StGilesMgmt, Director of Rooms at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello CountessChloe,

Thank you for sharing your recent review of The Tuscany. While it's great to hear you enjoyed our spacious, modern suites, we are deeply saddened to hear that your visit did not live up to expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and our management team will be reviewing carefully it in order to make necessary improvements. I would love nothing more than to have the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your recent visit, so we can have the chance to really hear you out, further investigate, and fix the situation at hand. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at robertf@stgilesnewyork.com We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you soon. It would be a great honor to have another chance to show you a true 5-star St Giles experience!