“Make reservations no matter what time of day”
Review of Senza Gluten

Senza Gluten
Reserve with OpenTable
Senza Gluten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 14,592 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Description: We are aware that being celiac or choosing a gluten-free diet can sometimes be challenging, especially when dining out. At Senza Gluten we want to make sure your dining experience is perfect and safe by guaranteeing a 100% gluten-free cuisine.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We ate a late lunch here. We did not have a reservation. A staff member told us to come back in 15 minutes and there would be a table. There was not and no one remembered that we had asked for a table. Eventually we were seated as the mid-afternoon demand started to wane, but it took a long time to be served and to receive our meals. I had a vegetarian sandwich, which was good. Others in my group liked the food a little better than I did.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I was visiting new york for new year with my husband and spent such a great evening in senza gluten <3 we loved everything there, food was great and the staff was so friendly! We wanted to go back there so much but didn't have time left (

1  Thank dadudaduka
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I had a business meeting here with my colleagues and atmosphere was so peaceful and nice we had a great time and it wasn't noisy so we could discuss everything oh and the food was just deeeelicilous

1  Thank Ekaterine M
Reviewed 13 January 2018

i'm happy to find this restaurant. i love this place and i'm a frequent guest. Especially love tiramissu!
thank you for everything.

1  Thank Teosha M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

i just loved this place! food was delicious ! i'm a huge italian cousine lover and the fact that it's all gluten free made it perfect ! would recommend to everyone, so sorry i went there alone and didn't take my driends

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member