The Knickerbocker Hotel
US$236
US$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$327
US$228
Official Site
  • Pool
US$400
US$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
GardenInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$201
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$185
  • Room Service
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$299
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$212
Travelocity
US$192
US$144
Travelocity
3,055 results
All reviewsrooftop barcharlie palmertimes squareexpress breakfastnew yorkblackout blindspremier roombryant parkturn down serviceperfect locationmini barjunior suiteconcierge deskmodern hotelfantastic hotelsubway stationthe theater district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fabulous hotel, excellent location, modern clean rooms. Very spacious, no hesitation in recommending for family or couples. Well stocked gymnasium and spotless. Only complaint if I had to list one is the quality of lighting on the fourth floor restrooms. A bit dark, especially for older people or children. Also my son's teddy was accidentally taken when during room service, hoping to get this back.

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Vincent V, Managing Director at The Knickerbocker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Jenniveve, thank you for sharing everything you loved about The Knickerbocker. We're happy that your family had a great stay and we appreciate your recommendation. I'm sorry to hear about your son's toy. We understand how special it must be to him. Unfortunately, nothing has been located following your departure, nor logged in our lost and found records. We will certainly continue to search for the item and will absolutely return it to you should we find it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted to say that we are due to stay at the hotel in June this year for our 30th wedding anniversary. I have already had great service from Erick and Jeff, concierges at the hotel in regards to restaurant bookings etc during our visit. I have been very impressed with the help offered and the prompt replies to my queries. Fantastic customer service. See you in June. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven E

Steven E, thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that Erick and Jeff have delivered great service in anticipation of your upcoming trip in June. We look forward to your arrival and making your 30th wedding anniversary unforgettable!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone at the Knick went over tye top to ensure my family was happy with our stay. Exceeded all expectations. The hotel is like an oasis is serenity in the middle of Times Square. I loved every aspect of our stay.

2  Thank Dave C

mvitfe, your stellar review is quite the compliment! It brings me great pride that you loved every aspect of your stay at The Knickerbocker. I'm delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure you had a great stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to our "oasis of serenity" in the heart of Times Square.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Highly recommended! Practically in the hustle and bustle of Times Square, in the more quiet southern end. Our room at the 9th floor had a window towards Time Square, with lots to look at, without the noise accompanying it. The enormous H&M screen facing our room flickered through our window, but with the blinds this was not a problem. There are plenty of positive features to mention, but to our company of 4 sharing one room, the size of the room was the hotel's best asset. However, worth mentioning is also the hotel gym, the Jake's Express breakfast included in our rate, and last but not least the hotel staff. Thank you for a great six day stay at The Knickerbocker hotel!

1  Thank hsb73

hsb73, thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to welcome you to The Knickerbocker from Norway. I'm happy to hear that you loved your spacious guest room and the view of Times Square. We're glad that you had the chance to use our gym and grab a pick-me-up at Jake's, too. I'm especially pleased that you were impressed with our staff. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay at the Knickerbocker. I chose this hotel as it was close to a conference i had at the Marriott, however the prices for this hotel were more competitive. I was so pleased, as this hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed in - WAY better than the Marriott!

All of the facilities are almost brand new, staff are friendly and helpful and the location is amazing. Close to the train station and easy to walk to all the sites. surprisingly, not loud at all given the location.

The rooftop balcony is to die for - great views and fantastic service. Lovely bar staff also, who really take the time to make you feel welcome, especially as a female traveling solo.

I spent a little time at the restaurant too, and Leyton the bar tender was so knowledgeable, gave an amazing summary of this history of the hotel and makes a mean Martini - the best I have ever had! it was a true pleasure to be served by him.

Highly recommend and will come back the next time i am in NYC.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank janey477

janey477, your perfect review is quite the compliment. I am delighted that The Knickerbocker proved to be a great choice for your business trip. We greatly appreciate you sharing everything you loved about your stay. It brings me great pride to hear it was one of your best hotel experiences. We're so glad that you had the chance to check out St. Cloud and that our team made you feel at home. We look forward to sharing your kind words with them, especially Leyton. It would be our pleasure to toast to your return with our famous Martini!