7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$509
Travelocity$509
Traveluro$536
2,163 results
All reviews central park eco friendly hotel live plants yoga mat new york nespresso machine steamers beautiful hotel perfect location king room columbus circle every staff member concierge desk hotel restaurant love this hotel the entire staff city view
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2021 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this hotel. It's an experience! From the moment you walk in you can see, smell, and feel the luxury. The rooms are gorgeous. They're sexy and sophisticated for a romantic getaway. But also comfortable and spacious for families with children. The staff takes the cake. They're all amazing people. So kind and accommodating. And extremely helpful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bernd Pichler, General Manager at 1 Hotel Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2022

Dear Tramelia,

Happy New Year and thank you so much for your rating and review. Have a great year ahead and we hope to welcome you many more times.

With best wishes from all of us,

Reviewed December 30, 2021

Super trendy hotel, love all the plants and love their commitment to the environment. Great location in very close proximity to Central Park, lots of restaurants, easy accessibility to the subway. The gym has everything you could need.

Why I gave it a 4: For the price, the staff was not as attentive as you would expect - Don't expect to compare your experience to other 5-star hotels (no spa, pool, restaurant). Additionally - while super cool, the glass shower in the middle of the room, + exposed bathroom/toilet, in a room with two queen beds doesn't make for the most comfortable bathroom situation while staying with a group

Date of stay: December 2021
Bernd Pichler, General Manager at 1 Hotel Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2021

Dear 521lsa,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. We value your comments as we take all our guest's feedback close to our heart on our ongoing journey of process and service improvement.

I'm sorry that the service you received wasn't as attentive as we strive for. We do hope you will come and visit us on another visit. As we hopefully move past the current COVID fog in New York City, we will continue to operate our full service Jams restaurant and hope you get to enjoy it the next time you are with us.

Have a great rest of the year and a healthy and positive start to 2022.

With kind regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2021

I absolutely love this hotel! From the smell when you first walk into the door, to the help bellmen and staff, to the food, to the rooms. This hotel is one of my favorites I've ever been too. The location is amazing as well. When I return to NY this will be my top choice to stay!

Date of stay: December 2021
Bernd Pichler, General Manager at 1 Hotel Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2021

Dear Simone J,

Thank you so much for your lovely note. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and it gives me great pride to share your feedback with the team. We hope to welcome you very soon again.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 3, 2021 via mobile

First time staying at a 1 hotel… and I loved it. For a NYC hotel its really a getaway and breath of fresh air, literally. The natural elements and decor really come together. The sustainability aspect is refreshing but doesn’t feel recycled. The room was average size for NYC (small but cozy) the details inside the room make it feel spacious, glass, metals, wood. We splurged a bit for the Central Park view, I’d say its more of peek a boo view than anything, (the only disappointment). I’d recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something different and a relaxing ambiance.

Room tip: Higher floor rooms will have a better view… above floor 15.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MelCaribeGurl
Bernd Pichler, General Manager at 1 Hotel Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2021

Dear MelCaribeGurl,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Enjoy the holiday season and best wishes from your NYC friends at 1.

Reviewed December 1, 2021

I was working with a bunch of gear in one of the hotel rooms at 1 Hotel Central park. Before and after the interview I needed to get in and out of an Uber and load the gear onto a hotel cart and put it in the room and yada yada. This guy Christopher E was incredibly helpful on both ends. He helped me carry the gear, get it in and out of the uber, he actually helped flag down my uber. He was so nice and so helpful that I needed to write this review to properly show my gratitude. Also I thought the hotel smelled very good.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 8124lik,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to share your comments with your team and especially with Christopher. He's a great individual who truly cares and we are excited you took note of it and share it with us.

We hope to welcome you back soon.