“Taim”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed February 11, 2018

he falafels are among the best I’ve had in the city so far. Taim in Hebrew means tasty. The green falafels are good, the harissa falafels are better, but my favourite are the red pepper falafels. There’s something about red pepper based foods that I totally love – it imparts a distinct flavour. Peppers are good for you – for those who aren’t aware, capsicum helps you lose weight. Talk about eating and trying to not feel guilty ;)

More photos and details on my blogs. Links also in profile.
nycbonvivant[dot]wordpress[dot]com
nycbonviveur[dot]wordpress[dot]com

1  Thank thevegetarianvoyager

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for amazing falafel with the works or any vegetarian Israeli delights, please visit this tiny takeout restaurant. So fresh, so flavorful and the meals are so unique. This place is a gem. Meals are fairly priced too. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

This was the best place my friend and I visited during a 3 day trip. Service and food were top notch. I had the harrissa falafel plate, she had the green falafel sandwich. The saffron aioli was quite good with the French fries.

1  Thank Bill D
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

My daughter found this restaurant while we were in NYC and while we visited a number of place to eat, this was one of our favorites! We are not vegetarian, but the food here is Mediterranean style and it was fabulous! The falafel pitas are fantastic along with the platters. The hummus is so fresh. The restaurant itself is very small so most folks were ordering and taking their food to go. We were lucky enough to get a seat at the small counter. Whether to-go or eat in, it’s delicious! Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stopped for a quick snack in Greenwich. As a shameless carnivore, I'm not easily impressed with vegetarian food, but the falafels were incredible. Very cheap and well worth a visit if you're in the area and need a quick refuel.