Gramercy Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
The Marcel at Gramercy(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
The Lex NYC(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The New York EDITION(New York City)
Hotel 17(New York City)
  • Free Internet
1,520 results
All reviewsrose barmaialinoprivate parkred velvetnew yorkroom serviceunion squarehotel guestshome away from homeroof terracehotel is beautifuljunior suitethe general managerturn down servicenyc hotelluxury hotelmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great hotel all in all.
As an art lover, the hotel itself has a great collection and worth the visit.
The rose bar is cool and the crowd great.
Beautiful people all around.
Staff is great and very helpful.
Breakfast could be a bit better for the price but all in all a great experience. The airconditioning system could be improved.
During week days you can hear the traffic on lexington avenue if your room is on that side of the hotel. But i wouldnt expect any less from a city that never sleeps.
Absolutely reccomend it and will definitely stay there again on my next visit to NY.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 4 days at the Gramercy Park Hotel.

It’s a fantastic boutique hotel that leases with SPG. As I did not book through SPG I did not get a free room upgrade as a SPG Platinum member. Also other SPG benefits are limited (no extra points and no free breakfast).

The hotel itself is beautiful and in a great location - just next to Gramercy Park.

The rooms are cozy and comfortable with all you need.

The staff is super friendly and very efficient.

The Rose Bar serves fantastic cocktails and the deco is really beautiful.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Gramercy Park Hotel and can really recommend it to guests that like a hip place.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I organised an amazing wedding event with the Events team @Jahan and @Kay whom were supremely professional, patient and flexible from the get-go. The venue on the Terrace was stunning and the staff all too kind, generous and giving for my intimate group. Congratulations on making this event so spectacular. We will always keep find memories of the GP Hotel for this.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

The location is amazing, and when you first walk in and see the huge chandelier in a dark, velvety setting: I’m sold. Lovely staff (James at the front desk is outstanding), very cool rooms. Will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_Lovin
Fady A, Director of Front Office Operations at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed you stay and will be sure to share your review with our team, especially James :)
We look forward to your next visit!
Best regards,
Fady & GPH Team

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I have never stayed at GPH, because I live near by. I have gone to the Rose Bar, which I highly recommend--service was excellent, drinks were fantastic and the surrounding artwork is so attention drawing you could go alone and be completely entertained. It is an excellent experience all around. Unfortunately, the night that my husband and I were there I thought I put my wallet back into my purse, but it went down the outside of my purse and under a chair. Hours later I discovered it to be missing, having already left the hotel. I called and spoke with the General Manager (Peter Y.) on Sunday (the day after my visit) and I think it was actually his day off and he returned my call from his cell phone! Peter was the perfect combination of professional, sympathetic and positive with me. He told me he would go through all the avenues that were available to him to help in the search for the wallet...he followed through with determination, almost as if it were his own wallet. Just when I thought the wallet was gone for good, 3 weeks after it had gone missing Peter called and told me my wallet was sitting on his desk waiting for me. He wouldn't divulge any information other than he and his team worked hard and were able to get the wallet back. I was overwhelmed and shocked. Peter reminded me that there are really good people in the world, who truly care and want to help. I would recommend to anyone that Gramercy Park Hotel is a great place to visit or stay, like I said, excellent drinks...but more than the drinks, they have a staff that clearly cares about their customers, and that is comforting. To everyone at GPH who helped with the "investigation" I cannot thank all of you enough!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank nlker
Fady A, DFO at Gramercy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Wow! We are thrilled we were able to track down your lost wallet and appreciate you taking time to write this nice review. Peter is known to be very determined to get down to the bottom of things, it is great he was able to take the lead on this for you.
Being that you are a local, we look forward to many return visits :)
Best regards,