“Good food and accommodating staff”

Georgio's Country Grill
Ranked #338 of 14,526 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited with a party of 4 and the restaurant was very busy but they managed to find us a table.

Food was very good as usual and the staff were helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here brunch after a heavy night. The food portions were excellent, I got vegi burrito which tasted great, it was a good potion, came with a heap of fries too. I also got a milkshake which was alright. The service was decent and the price was reasonable. Come here for a solid meal.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Georgio’s Country Grill is classic Hell’s Kitchen! The small, but bright restaurant (lots of windows ) has a great feel and equally great food and service.

We were there for brunch and had an almost “Sex and the City” vibe. The service was perfect (a great pace) and our meals were plentiful!

All in all Georgio’s was amazing

Reviewed February 18, 2018

From the moment you walk in the door, you know this is going to be a good experience. Warm smiles and hellos greet you, service is prompt, and the food is absolutely delicious. My husband and I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times and never been disappointed! The portions are large and the prices very reasonable. Care and quality is prized; evidenced by hand squeezed juice, fresh fruit, homemade soup, hearty breads etc. There is a wide array of food choices on the menu guaranteeing something for everyone. The Manager is attentive and made sure to say “Welcome back!”on our second day visit. Every time we visit NYC we eat at this restaurant at least once a day. If you choose to stay at the Washington Jefferson Hotel this restaurant is only 2 short blocks away. This year the hotel has a partnership with the restaurant—-show a hotel card, pay with cash, get 10% off your meal. They will also deliver food to the WJ if you don’t feel like going out. Service, Value, and Food were all five star! We highly, highly recommend this wonderful restaurant!

1  Thank Music4U4
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Concierge at the Sheraton asked if I wanted good or close. I'd had enough of close and chose good, and it met expectations. Not too far for some to walk, but I took a cab. Comfy corner location in Hell's Kitchen, with a sort of pub feel. Breakfast was excellent, I don't do much fancy stuff. Good coffee, OJ, eggs, bacon and English muffin. All done well and speedy.