“Not Good For Breakfast”
Review of Belgian Beer Cafe

Belgian Beer Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Belgian Beer Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,948 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

They have a limited breakfast menu.
They have mushroom omelette in the Menu, but they didn’t have any mushroom in the kitchen..
The Avocado spread had onions in it, the french fries was to fatty.. The bread was very basic toast bread.
The coffee was not warm enough.
Waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Popped into The Belgian Beer Cafe for a couple of Deliriums. After my Dad couldn’t get served for ten minutes (there were hardly any customers at the bar) I went up and asked the bar tender if we could be serverd. He said he’d get to us one he’d attended someone else (and as he walked away made a snide remark). Very disappointing experience. The poor service made the overpriced beer even harder to swollow.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Well it's a pub. It's a restaurant. It's fun. Probably the best beer on tap in the city. Any of those selections are just poured so well it just tastes better.
Food is not bad but not a place you expect the best food right. ? Still better selection than most pubs
And happy hour always great and worth it

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not a beer drinker but I really enjoyed the Leffe Blonde. Beers came in glass of their makers. Next time, I’m going to try the beer flight.

Service was slow but it was perfect for catching up with a friend.

The crispy Brussels sprouts (made with just the right amount of maple syrup) were delicious as was the Belgium waffle dessert. Mussels Provençal was ok.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I found this restaurant during a snowstorm when my flight home was canceled. The place delivered a nostalgic meal of moules frites with Hoegaarden. The restaurant reminded me of the 2 years spent living in Brussels. I was seated next to a large window where I experienced my first thunder snow. The staff were attentive and pleasant. Overall, my meal was enjoyable.

bbcnomad, Manager at Belgian Beer Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Traveling FL Mom,

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience! Warm regards, BBC Management.