“Beautiful Day In the Park”

NYC Horse Carriage Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, my name is Frank and I've been operating and managing my business since 2005. My father has been in the industry since 1979. As a child I looked up to my father, I fell in love with horse drawn carriage industry and providing smiles and memories for customers over the years. I am dedicated to your personal experience on a horse drawn carriage, providing you with the history of Central Park, beautiful Manhattan skylines and memories sure to last a lifetime. We specialize in Central Park Tours, Proposals, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Family Fun. We always provide full guided tours during our Central Park rides. Our company also has the best rates at the lowest cost. All of our customers are treated with respect, sincerity and professionalism. It all started in 1979, when two brothers migrated from Sicily to New York City. Since then, it has been passed down a generation and has become a fully functional family run business. We utilize the internet to ensure quality and convenience for customers seeking horse drawn carriage rides through Central Park. We are very passionate about our horse and carriage industry and our family is dedicated to providing you with the best horse and carriage experience.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Thanks to John and ElDorado for a fantastic tour of the park and great detailed information. The booking process, payment, reminders - all first rate. I'd highly recommend this company - it was a great experience!

1  Thank runnels03
Write a ReviewReviews (3,288)
All reviews
"central park"
in 258 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 26 reviews
in 222 reviews
"nyc"
in 177 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Driver was fantastic. Very informative. Warm blankets to snuggle under. Will definitely use them again.

1  Thank rlindsaygordon
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I booked this trip before we went to New York and all communication with them was first class. We met Frank & Angeline, (his horse), opposit JW Marriott Essex House where Frank introduced himself and us to Angeline. While Frank briefed us we fed carrots to Angeline. Once we’d done that we set off around Central Park. It was an experience neither of us will ever forget. Frank is an absolute wealth of knowledge about everything Central Park. What movies were shot where, who lived in what buildings surrounding, about everything within the park like statues & sculptures. We had plenty of opportunity to take pictures, especially around / in Strawberry Fields. In conversation with Frank it became apparent that he loves his horses & their well being comes before all else. I would not hesitate to book with NYC Horse Carriage Rides again, definitely money well spent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A must do when in New York. Easy to book online. Our guide was very knowledgeable. They also have blankets for chilly days

1  Thank 636rubem