“Good for a couple drinks”
Review of Employees Only

Employees Only
Ranked #277 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This was a tough one for me to rate. There are things I like and things I don’t like, but neither do I feel I can articulate sufficiently. It’s got the feel of an old speak easy, but with a bit snobbishness to it. I mean, everyone was nice for the most part...there was just a weird vibe I was getting that left me feeling a bit out of place. That said, I think it’s a good spot to grab a drink or two to start off the night, especially if you are visiting. Kind of a cool NYC experience with what feels like a lot of regulars.

I didn’t try the food, but what I saw looked appetizing.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

What a lovely and cool-cat place! It's as if you're drinking and cheering among Dean Martin, Sinatra and Marilyn.Yet, you can expect Beyonce to walk in at any moment!

The bouncers were courteous to my party and it made the trip from San Francisco to NYC worth it! The cocktails and champagne were crisp and the service inside was lovely. I hope this place is ready to see me when I visit NYC, which is often!

I am so stoked on this place, I am planning a trip to visit their Los Angeles location when it opens next month. See you @ Employees Only!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This place is a scene, and on the weekend there will be a line, so make reservations. The food, the service, and atmosphere is very New York. Enjoy your fancy cocktail and dress to impress, and live it up like you're one of the extras in "Sex in the City".

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Every time when I'm coming to NYC, there's EO in my itinerary. Know the owners from their Day1 in EO. Got their books, still following their expansion worldwide. Glad to be a witness of hard work and devotion.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I get it. It's a hip place. Very chic as the reviews suggest. But that is no excuse for the doorman being total jerks at the front door. Tonight 2 friends and I attempted to enter the bar. The first doorman stated that it might be a bit of a wait because you were full. Fair enough, we said okay we'll wait. A few minutes later a second doorman came out and stated we would not be able to enter because it was Industry night and we were not Industry.yet aAt least a dozen people were let in with no confirmation of Industry Night. Finally as we were waiting and taking photos of the entry of the bar, a 3rd doorman came out and physically shoved me out of the entryway and threw my phone to the ground causing damage to my phone. I wonder why your employees had to be so antagonistic to to 3 people trying to enter your bar with no animosity. Part of me wonders if it had something to do with us being all 3 Indian while many Caucasian people entered the bar while we were waiting.We shall see.

5  Thank Eddie R