“Wonderful and Cozy Italian Spot”

Da Andrea Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Andrea Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 14,586 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My dad and I dined here when he was in the city visiting me. My coworkers had recommended this spot and we were not disappointed. The staff is very friendly, the restaurant is warm and cozy, and the food was excellent. It is also very reasonably priced!! This is a must if you’re looking for a delicious meal.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Six of us showed up at 8PM on Friday night and were showed traditional Italian hospitality: "Are all 6 here?" "Yes" "Let me check - you'll have a table in five minutes"

He was right, and we feasted. Those who had not been here before took the business card so they can find da Andrea again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was very fast & friendly. Also a nice place to sit and talk with family/friends.

1  Thank Clara D
Reviewed 23 October 2017

this restaurant is in the Upper Greenwich Village. We ate here on a Saturday night. It was about 8:30 and I had called and the gentleman said they had some tables but did not take any reservations. so we hurried over to the restaurant and got seated immediately.
Our server was very friendly and helpful with the specials and the menu.
I ended up having the House Specialty of the night their Risotto and my wife had their Hangar steak. Both dishes were delicious.
It was crowded in there, but it wasn't too loud.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Brad A
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I dined tonight at Da Andrea Restaurant in upper Greenwich Village and had superb food -- tasty with an imaginative presentation. While it was fully crowded, the noise level was fine -- unlike many New York restaurants, where yuppies are screaming or talking in loud voices. And, prices are reasonable. I wish it were closer to my apartment.

2  Thank sobeneweyork