“Chelsea Market snack ”

Ranked #18 of 14,725 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best Tacos I ever had. The steak and chi ken were incredible. I highly recommend for a cheap and quick lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great little Mexican food joint! Food and location are really great. I would definitely recommend going here if you like Mexican food!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The menu offers a variety of tacos as well as other dishes like enchiladas. The tacos are small so order at least three to fill your plate. I recommend the short rib tacos but all were excellent. It was crowded and noisy but service was quick, food was excellent, wait staff extremely accommodating.`

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I ordered carne asada and adobada tacos as well as an "especial" quesadilla with carne asada when we went to this very popular restaurant in Chelsea Market. All we can say is WOW! These are the tastiest tacos we've ever had - the carne asada was cut into very small and flavorful pieces with a great marinated, grilled flavor and the additional toppings of guacamole salsa, onions, and cilantro were a very nice touch. As good as the tacos were, the especial quesadilla was even better. It's essentially a deep-fried cheese empanada which is cut while hot and (optionally) stuffed with meat and other toppings. As comfort food, it is a little slice of heaven.

As others have stated, the lines to eat at the Chelsea location can be quite long and we struggled to find seating. However, the line moved pretty quickly and the tacos and quesadillas were absolutely worth the wait and any potential inconvenience about seating. We will definitely go back to Los Tacos No. 1 each and every chance we get in the city.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We tried the adobado and carne tacos and quesadillas! The picante was awesome. Casual, fast and delicious.