“Great food, well priced ”

Fish Restaurant and Oyster Bar
Ranked #293 of 14,730 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We frequent this place regularly for the great fish for a very decent nyc price. We like to get the catch of the day with two side always cooked very well! The oyster special is also great- ask for the red, white, and blue.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

If there was a restaurant I could put in my pocket and carry with me everywhere I go, then FISH would be it.

A good friend of mine told me about the place and suggested I go during my visit to NYC... And boy, am I glad I went.

There's nothing to criticize about the place. Their menu is well-priced. Their drinks menu is extensive and the quality of their food is superb!

This is a local gem... and a must visit whenever you are in NYC.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

If you like seafood , oysters are my thing . You have to check it out .
It’s great !! Staff are friendly if you’re solo, it seems to have a strong local following too.
I strongly recommend it :)

Reviewed 25 October 2017

You could literally walk by this place its so small, But the taste of food is over the top. Oysters first KUMAMOTO are my fav... then its time to dig inn. you must try the Rosemary Roasted Chicken and or the Horseradish Salmon. Oh and the service is outstanding!!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had a bucket of crabs which we couldn't finish as there was too much which is good for a change. And we had lobster and oysters