“The Ice Cream Lovers were Satisfied!”
Review of Serendipity 3

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The must-do NYC ice cream sundae parlor. It's always fun to introduce friends to Serendipity. Thank goodness we could make a reservation for our group of 8. It was pricey, but tasty and a fun memory.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,993)

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Love this iconic spot. Frozen hot chocolate is the draw. Delicious decadence! Fantastic service. Make a reservation or be prepared for a long wait to be seated.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Serendipity 3 is a restaurant with a huge selection of dinners and desserts. Their most famous dessert, the frozen hot chocolate was delicious. We also ordered the banana split, which came with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream was amazing. As for an appetizer, we ordered the spudniks (potato skins with cheese and bacon), which tasted great.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I heard about this restaurant from the Internet and it has apparently featured in some Hollywood movies, It looked really nice and as I was coming over from Ireland on a trip to celebrate my 68 Birthday with my wife I phoned from Dublin, Ireland to make a reservation. When we arrived on the evening of my Birthday we were shown the food menu and when I asked for the wine menu I was informed that they don't serve alcohol.
What a let down I was flabbergasted. Shouldn't they have a responsibility to let people know on their web site of this fact. I decided that this would not upset my Birthday dinner for my wife and myself so I ordered from the menu, my two first choices were finished, as in run out of, but we eventually found starters and main courses to our liking washed down with tap water. In fairness the food was very good and the staff member was really nice and apologetic and the food courses were not rushed which I hate to happen. We had huge desserts for which this establishment is most well known and then some coffees.As I said the food was good pity about the alcohol, but when we left we went to "The Jeffrey cocktai lounge and Bar" and made up for the lack of a drink with our meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

They make artificial wait times when there are plenty of seats! You Must order $8.50 minimum per person and frozen hot chocolate was definitely not special. Wait staff was slow and rude. Go to end of street to Dylan's and get a cocktail or ice cream there instead!

2  Thank Janet L