“Excellent ice cream sundae's as well as great food!”
Review of Serendipity 3

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed November 1, 2015

I was just expecting great ice cream sundae's, but this place had great food too! We had the fried chicken, which can be shared by two people.

1  Thank paco_magsaysay
Write a ReviewReviews (2,917)

Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

Whenever I'm in the city I love going to Serendipity 3. The frozen hot chocolate is my favorite thing on the menu. The staff is always friendly! I can't wait to come back in December!

Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

I came to serendipity 3 at opening time and had a short wait before being seated. The place itself is very quirky. The staff where very attentive and offered recommendations when asked. The food is on the expensive side, I got a pasta dish for $20 but the food was exquisite and fresh so worth it for a holiday splurge. The frozen hot chocolate is everything they say it is but it's HUGE I would advise sharing! Would definitely go again!

Reviewed October 27, 2015

I was amazed of this place, very quant spot. I loved the ambiance of this small but very visted place. And the desserts were amazing. Long wait.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

A very small place so be prepared to wait to get in. We shared a sandwich and a frozen hot chocolate as a meal and then decided to get the small banana split, they call it the Cowards Size. The frozen hot chocolate is must do to say you have tried it and the small Banana Split is not so small. The prices are high even for New York but it is one of those need to do things to experience when in New York. Recommend sharing everything because the portions are huge and so are the prices.

1  Thank Mitch M