“Excellent breakfast!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison and Park
Description: NERAI offers a contemporary twist on sophisticated Greek dining in the heart of the city. We feature a vivacious bar, energetic dining rooms and a beguiling private event space. Flavorful seafood focused dishes and extraordinary drinks are stripped down to their simple essence, and then presented beautifully. Our polished service team pays attention to each individual guest, striving to make their experience outstanding. With two floors of dining, we also offer incredible rooms for your private events. Our attention to detail will provide you with impressed guests.
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent breakfast with my whole family in Nerai! During our one week vacation in New York Manhattan we wanted to have a bit more different and luxurious breakfast on morning. There was excellent service and excellent breakfast courses like lobster benedict, creek yogurt parfait and creek coffee.

1  Thank Jari J

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I was meeting new clients for lunch and this was close to their office. Most Greek restaurants I've been to have been very casual, but that is not the case with Nerai.

The service was excellent; professional and attentive at the right time. I had a simple Greek salad with grilled shrimp which was very fresh with a light dressing. My guests had a salmon burger and lamb burger, both were delicious.

If you are looking for a proper Greek restaurant, I highly recommend Nerai.

1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed April 11, 2017

A very good experience. Uniformly good food among 6 people. The service is warm, friendly and welcoming with good natured humour. The octopus and squid starter is highly recommended.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Little gem in the midtown/Park Ave area. Great Mediterranean/Greek food! Really liked the octopus under the starter and the asparagus sides. The bass I had was really good two. We had six people dining with a bottle of red, shared some sides, mains and couples of sides with no dessert we were all quite full. Price was more than reasonable under $400, in that location and top notch service, I think it's a pretty good deal

1  Thank Edwin8282
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This attractive little spot right across the street from the Hotel Elysee was terrific. The grilled octopus was possibly the best I've had anywhere, the whole fish bronzina for two was simply prepared, filleted for us table-side, and delicious. Our waiter was charming, and the sommelier selected a perfect Greek white to accompany the food.

1  Thank daisygirl2013