Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$252
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$133
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$149
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$249
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$233
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
1,089 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingbryant parkgreat locationtimes squarethe breakfast areanew yorkfifth avenuebagelsfree breakfastfrosted glassherald squarewould stay here againpenn stationbathroom doorfew blocksfront desk staffmidtown manhattan
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel, if you are strategic, is perfect if you want to venture and discover all the wonders that New York has to offer. My room was bigger than usual and my bed was so comfortable. Breakfast is included and the staff in the front desk are unbelievably nice! My experience at this hotel was one of the best I have had in the many years I have been travelling back and forth either from the UK to the US or from Maryland to New York. It is perfect for disabled people, solo, friends, couples and families with young or small children. I had a fantastic experience here and hope I can stay there again a little longer next time.

Room Tip: When you make your reservation please make sure you ask for what you need when you do the reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Caroline R
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great location, midpoint between lower manhattan, upper manhattan, east and west. But...bad service

I would give a rating of 5 stars, except for the fact that one of the attendants at the front desk was rude, especially, as I noticed, not just with us, but with other folks like her and me (alarmingly enough same color as her), she was rude to Spanish and Latin American or brown people. I am sure you must have heard from other guests about her. She should not be manning the front desk because she provides inconsistent customer service. Marriott should consider moving her to the back office where she will not be at risk of providing rude service to non-white tourists who otherwise have money to spend in NYC. Her manager however, Nathan (?), was very pleasant, helpful and accommodating given our emergency situation. He should get a promotion.

Room Tip: Rooms with the "Empire" view -- view of the Empire State building, higher floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SpringhillsTeam, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback based on your recent stay with us at the Springhill Suites Midtown Manhattan. Please accept my apology for your experience during your recent stay. We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your stay. Please contact me at 212-391-2255.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were here for one evening (Room 1207) that faced the Empire State Building. The room was spacious for the city, with two double beds and tall wardrobe and desk along with a mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom had a space friendly pocket door and a great glass doored shower (glad no shower curtain).

The eggplant and chartreuse decor was fun and modern. The front desk and room staff were friendly and responsive. We would stay here again as the location is great to walk to many of the city's attractions.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nikko4Me
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Recently moved to NYC and this was my "temporary" housing. Turned out it was more than that. As you can expect with staying in one place for a longer time you kind of get used to things. I can't tell you how much I miss the convenience of the morning breakfast here... I've almost stopped back in just for that, but also the location and helpfulness of the people that work here.

Top line - Staff are super friendly and helpful. I left a bag in the chaos of moving to my apt and they went out of their way to get it for me. Even when things happen (in room heater broke) the staff were there to help and more than helpful. To the point where i had to just say I was ok with the situation and could handle 1 night as they couldn't fix it right there and then, but could the next day when staff and suppliers were open.

Midtown location is good - it's about halfway down the block from 5th and Herald Square/6th Ave is the other direction and 1 block south. 37th is busy but it's just far enough away from the main streets that you don't hear all the sirens and honking if you were to stay closer. It is in the middle of a lot of things and you will have to deal with the crowds of people.

Rooms - Pretty big by NYC standards. I've stayed in smaller. Great bed, sofa, closet, mini-fridge and a microwave. Nice hot shower as well.

There's a small laundry and gym in the basement and both were adequate when I used them and filled my needs.

Room Tip: I do prefer the rooms at the back away from 37th St. just a bit quieter from street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank TexRanger2013
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I originally booked this hotel for its proximity to an event I was attending. When the event was cancelled, I still went forward with the trip since I had train tickets and other plans. When I arrived early, they checked my bags with no issue. The front desk staff were very friendly towards me and you could tell they enjoyed their job. After my return from a tour, I asked that they check to see if my room was ready early and they did with no issue. I had other requests but they fielded them with no problem. Upon check in, I was pleased with the size of the room for the location. (Midtown hotels are usually small due to the real estate its located on) The Beautyrest bed was comfortable and the amenities modern. The only item not up to speed was the alarm clock as it is still a 32 pin Ipod/IPhone dock. Otherwise, I was very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning had more variety than I expected to see in a free continental breakfast. There wasn't any milk alternatives but this is a common theme that I experience in hotels. My check out was simple and I still received friendly/warm service from the front desk staff. If the price is right, I will definitely return to this location! Its convenient to many locations as well as the B,D,1,2 and 3 trains.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better rooms/views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends