“We saw Grand Central Terminal with new eyes.”
Review of Ben's Bagel Tours

and up
Grand Central: The Open Sesame Bagel Tour
Ranked #268 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: To experience one of the best tours of New York, you have to look beyond the standard New York sightseeing tours. You'll find that there's nothing quite like Ben's Bagel Tours. These special walking tours of New York City all start out with a fresh NY bagel and it only gets better from there - great NY food tours and some of the absolute best tours of New York!
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Even though we have traveled to and from Grand Central Terminal many times Ben's extensive knowledge of New York/Grand Central history gave us a new appreciation for this National Landmark. A very informative and enjoyable tour.

1  Thank Teresa5883
"nyc"

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Reviewed December 3, 2015

Reviewed November 2, 2015

I have been working in Chinatown for 10 years now and I thought I knew all there was to that area. Until, I went on Ben's Bagel Tours! Ben gave us a great tour and I learned so many new things about the area I walk around everyday!

1  Thank Cristina A