It's an economic hotel, so basically, you get what you pay. However, there are still some good things about this hotel.
1. It's located in a relatively quiet neighborhood. If you don't mind walking for a few blocks to take the subway, or transportation is not an issue, this hotel can be an option.
2. The room is clean even though it's quite small. You still can find everything you need in your room. The bed is comfortable. Luckily, I had a partial view of those beautiful tall buildings from my room.
3. They provide free breakfast. Nothing fancy but basic, which can save you some money and time, and also feed you well.
4. The staff is nice and helpful.
Overall, it's worth my money. With the money I paid, I have nothing to complain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.